Score a million points!!

Fastest way to get points is to make a private CTF player match on Training Room, the distance between the flags is about 2 seconds and nets you 200 points a capture. Btw you dont need 2 people to start the game so happy flagging!!

EDIT: Oh and to quicken the pace you could always use the speed increase reward.

Edited by lAveusl

Whoa... I'm in the same boat. At 200 per capture, me needed 500,000 points... 2500 flag captures? I don't think I'll be doing that achievement.

Not really THAT long, getting 96k points/hour meaning just a little over 5 hours.

Fastest way to get points is to make a private CTF player match on Training Room, the distance between the flags is about 2 seconds and nets you 200 points a capture. Btw you dont need 2 people to start the game so happy flagging!!

EDIT: Oh and to quicken the pace you could always use the speed increase reward.

whn you do private do you have to have it in ranked or can you do it in player?

This is because you can do it alone and can choose to have no capture or time limit.

No the points are saved to your profile and are accumulative over everything you do in the game.

This achievement is such a hard grind. I have recently only just got past 500,000 and will have to set out a whole 5hours to get this game over with.

It really isn't that hard of a grind, and besides, it's a great game and worthy of playing online. Just find a couple of friends after you get the Ranked achievements and enjoy some Private matches with people you know that have a good connection. You can't go wrong, and on top of it, you get points for playing, including BIG points for ArenaMaster (I think it's 500 points for it). Revenges give you a load of points, so do Double Kills, Triple Kills, and Multi Kills.

As said, it doesn't have to be a boring grind when it can be a fun, well-earned effort.

It's like wat Geveeso sed; find something else 2 do while getting the achievements... don't just go at it for 5 hours... I listened 2 my ipod while capturing the flags, ehihc made time go by a lot faster and i extended it out between 2 days. U gotta b smart wen doing tedious achievements like these.... don't let it b a complete waste of time....

5 hours? Seriously... i think it's gonna take longer than that

PS - What character and what rewards did you use?

Im using the BlackOps with reduced teleport energy

Yeah. Use the Speed Boost and Reduced Teleport Energy with BlackOps. That's what I've been doing, and I'm at 800K now. I usually capture about 300-400 flags at a time, and it's not too bad really, especially if you're chatting with a friend on LIVE.

Now... I just need like a 1000 more. hahaha.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Awesome, I just got the achievement now! :Bounce:

Thanks for the tip!

• 2 years later...