Best characters?

Lucent Beam

Now that I've played it a ton, Yukimura and Mistunari seem to be hands down the "best" characters because their RB's attacks are both broken. You can kill almost anything by running in with Mistunari, RBing til peons die, and then hitting the officer a couple times head on with Yukimura's RB and everything dies. Or even just skip Mistunari's RB and go straight for the officer with Yukimura's. Such unbalance!

Lu Bu's 4th weapon is super strong too so I've been putting him in as my 3rd person with his 120 attack weapon... even though in the end I never ending up using him.

• 6 months later...

still gathering characters so i haven't experienced all characters yet, but so far i'm finding ginchiyo tachibana to be strongest. for a power character she is really fast and had some very handy charge attacks and a kick ass RB attack

ieyasu tokgawa can be bad ass if used cleverly, his RB attack deals huge damage if you hit with the whole thing, bit it's tricky to aim, what i do is use an ice weapon to freeze the officer then unleash his mega canon RB attack at point blank range in their face

• 4 months later...
Lu Bu's 4th weapon is super strong too so I've been putting him in as my 3rd person with his 120 attack weapon... even though in the end I never ending up using him.

Love his weapon! I'd had to say Lu Bu is my favourite, always has been from the DW universe. I much prefer his spear like weapon in this game than that ungodly beast of poo he has in Dynasty Warriors 6.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...