Best way to get online XP?

Spencer Estate

As of yesterday I checked the leaderboards and there was only one person who had the Hall of Fame rank or whatever it was and I checked his gamertag and he did not have the maximum rank achievement for online.

I'm hoping this isn't like the TNA Impact achievement..

Anyways, I'm almost to Rank 2 and would like to know if anybody found a great way to get max XP in short time? Me and a buddy found that if you let player 2 hit you, and put you in a submission and you break out than put them in a submission and win with that, it will give you around 600 or so XP.

We messed around for 10 mins in a table match and got around 1000 XP.

I have also downloaded well over 10 things off CC and I don't think it does anything towards your rank for just downloading.

These are just my observations, if anyone has any suggestions or advice to add that would be awesome.

I did some digging and according to this webpage, the highest rank for online is 15.

This is based on PS3, but I'm quite sure it's the same for 360.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/wwe-13/177844-online-rankings.html

According to this, a total of 860,000 XP is needed for the final achievement.

By that estimate, 600-800 matches at 1000XP + will do it. (20-30 second Steel cage matches in my case)

Reminds me of "The Outfit" online boosting sessions all over again.

Edited by Spencer Estate

He's a loser for earning every WWE game achievement since SD vs Raw 2007? Don't get the logic there. Quite a few of us have that same thing too but we're not losers. Jealous much?

Anyway, some great advice, thanks guys, might give those tactics a try.

I guess I'm a loser too then. Personally, I think the guy is a douche-bag. Aren't opinions great? :p

i apologize for being rude, but seriously, what a loser...

Well I just love it when someone with eight posts on this site just trolls looking to say something negative.. UHHH hello your on an achievement trading website and OF course people are going to be PISSED when they have 100 percent on their games and get a glitched achievement. I have all the smackdowns 1000/1000 this one is by far the toughest.

Sorry you don't like it but maybe you should find another website or maybe try and get a hug or something. lol :eek:

man this is some ball breaking achievements Im only barely at level 3-4 I think and man it is hard to get this xp they need to make it HIGHER I think or give us some double exp weekend type stuff they do for the shooting games!

Oh testify!

I'm at rank 5 to 6 and it's 60,000 XP. That's insanely ridiculous when losing nets you only a mere 50ish XP.

I'm a visitor from the PS3trophies sister site, but I happened to be looking around here and thought I'd offer some insight on how to build XP in WWE games.

Match type is important. As mentioned above, cage matches are good, ladder matches are good, elimination chambers, etc. Royal Rumble matches are long, but this isn't a bad thing. You get points for eliminations, recoveries, length of time you survive, and of course winning the match. If you get tossed, you come back as a different wrestler and get to build up again. I had a rumble where one guy got over 3000XP, and lost. I lost and got over 900, but also slumped pretty bad after my picked guy was eliminated.

Finishers are good. You get points for every finisher you hit. This is why you see people running outside and doing nothing but taunts. Well, that and they're cheap.

More players = more XP. If you can max out on a Royal Rumble, or have a 6 man ladder, you can rack up points pretty well.

Excitement matters. While this isn't easy to find with random people, if you play out matches like they were real WWE matches, you get points that way. Back and forth, counters, finishers, big moves like OMG moments, kicking out of pins and escaping submissions, you get XP for all this stuff, win or lose.

Even if you're playing random spammers, you can still rack up points, but it won't be quick getting to the top. Hell, those of us on the PS3 are having to deal with our rankings being reset every time we exit the game. So for us, it's impossible unless you keep the PS3 on until you gain the final level.

It may be an issue with 360 as well, which could be why there's a guy on the leaderboard that says he's maxed out, but doesn't have the achievement.