The Ultimate Satch Boogie guide!!

I find myself also inconsistent when I use the slider for solo F. Using 2 hands on the fret buttons, I find my score to be a little more consistent, a little harder, but consistent.

With enough use, I can see me getting BETTER with the slider, but it kinda sucks to begin with so I don't see it happening. Also, like I'm told, "It's cool to use both hands on the fret buttons....it's even cooler to use your FEET!"

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, I just got this achievement and i figured I'd come on here and tell you the scores i got before, during and after the solos so you can tell whether you can make it.

Before the solo F I had a little over 90,000 points

After the solo F you need to have around 180,000-190,000 and then getting the part after the solo perfect.

I am not that good at this song but me and a friend switched off before solo f so he did the solo and i did the parts before and after it. i hope this will help somebody.

• 2 weeks later...
If someone were to save the freticons before the site went down, this wouldn't be such a problem.

Actually it would be, because the freticon generator was, well, a generator so I could just copy and paste. If someone were to save them they would be saved as IMG files, which are about 60/70 characters long, preventing me from putting a whole solo on a page.

this guide is actually mine he stole the idea from me after i had beaten the song before he had..i told him what to do and when to use star power. i do not appreciate not having at least a credit goes to or thanks to azhiaziam247 but thanks again jeff for acting so superior like usual....azhiaziam247

this guide is actually mine he stole the idea from me after i had beaten the song before he had..i told him what to do and when to use star power. i do not appreciate not having at least a credit goes to or thanks to azhiaziam247 but thanks again jeff for acting so superior like usual....azhiaziam247

no really cares the guide is not about getting the achievement its about getting good and consistent at it which in no way does that new guide help.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

This song was kicking my ass on Hard... I can't even imagine it on Expert!

This guide is extremely helpful and handy! Breaks things down and takes a lot of the confusion out of the song. Much less daunting and intimidating now! Thanks man!

ps: The way you notated it reminds me a lot of actual guitar tablature. That was your inspiration, wasn't it? :-)