Community Toy Boxes for Achievements - POST HERE

Arsenic 17

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Helicopters, Grow Big pad and Small pad in "Wrestling Arena".

And how are you ment to reach the helicopters??? I cannot see any way to reach them!!!

EDIT. Nevermind you can reach them 2 ways. Either shoot one off the towers with one of the catapults or you can wall jump between the walls to reach them. Game done :woop:

Edited by IEvil IMonkey

Is there a level with 100 enemies to kill? When I go to build mode, the game always freezes if I create more than 4 playing-card soldiers.

This happened to me so in build mode once I put the max enemies (around 30 I think) I saved the game. Then I killed them all and saved again. Then I added some more and saved again. Doing it this way seemed to prevent any freezing issues and I was able to get the achievement.

Can't take any credit for this, that goes to DEN EDDY on TA, but on the level 'Super Fun Track', there is an invisibility pad at the beginning of the racetrack, just behind you. That should help anyone who has been waiting for it!

Cool mate. Thanks for reposting here. Will add to first post.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Thanks for this post, but the G+R needs updating with the fact it can all now be done on W8.

It is up to date as it needs to be, unless you see something. It may not always be that way. Community maps are always changing. The ones needed could be removed. New ones might replace them, or not. It will always depend on what the map pool is like.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Im here another time because i want to share with you my theory about this achievements.

I start with explain i'm playing this game with my EDOARDO1 gamertag, and this gamertag have an hotmail.com email.

When my windows8 game ask me a disney account i have created it with a new gmail email address. So, i'm playing with an hotmail gamertag with a gmail disney account.

Well...

I suppose i can login the game with another disney account, maybe an account that have played the original game on xbox 360 and created a world for these achievements.

So, if anyone have played the original game can share his disney account, with this method every people can unlock all the achievements without pain.

Anyone like this theory?

Anyone have an account to share?

Im here another time because i want to share with you my theory about this achievements.

I start with explain i'm playing this game with my EDOARDO1 gamertag, and this gamertag have an hotmail.com email.

When my windows8 game ask me a disney account i have created it with a new gmail email address. So, i'm playing with an hotmail gamertag with a gmail disney account.

Well...

I suppose i can login the game with another disney account, maybe an account that have played the original game on xbox 360 and created a world for these achievements.

So, if anyone have played the original game can share his disney account, with this method every people can unlock all the achievements without pain.

Anyone like this theory?

Anyone have an account to share?

That's not a theory. That will work. It is hard to get someone to share their disney account. A lot can be tied to that, not just this game.

That's not a theory. That will work. It is hard to get someone to share their disney account. A lot can be tied to that, not just this game.

if one have the xbox 360 game he can create new disney account only for sharing! for example:

[email protected]

pass xboxachievements

it can works!

now we need only a player with the xbox 360 game.