Gltiched Achievements?

tsydrown

Played Co-Op with my friend last & this week, finished Samedi & Ronin missions. He got achievements for finishing in Co-Op but I somehow didn't get them, played on his save game (i've finished the game solo prior to this so don't know if that effects it).

It shows that we've finished the exact same amount of Co-Op missions in the stats screen.

Do I need to host a Co-Op game to gain achievements?

We even finished a mission for both the above gangs with me as host in case it was a delayed achievement, but still no luck, i'm down 2 achievements and 50 gamerpoints. Pretty gutted to be fair as it was 4-5 hours of gameplay (yes, we blew up LOTS of helicopters between missions, or rather me and my bad flying did!)

Does anyone know if this is a common issue or am I just an unlucky sod?

Any response appreciated!

If you actually Searched before posting you would know that you need to start a new Game and start the Game from the Main Menu.

Did attempt search, but due to works poor connection keep getting "Timed Out", so apologies if this would be classed as un-necessary post.

Just to confirm, I cannot replay missions to gain the Co-Op achivements, instead start a new game (partner's game status irrelevant) and go from there to gain achivements?