Easter Egg

Markbush

I found a nice little easter egg (I think itd be one) on my 2nd playthru :p

On chapter one after you go through the market area of the station there will be a guy on your left sitting in a chair that when you walk up to him will say he will give the book back tommorow. I decided to look at the book and whaddya know? Its a Metro 2033 Book :).

EDIT: Just found another one after continuing a bit. When you go into your step-dads office (i beleive he is.) behind him on the right is a Metro 2033 Poster that has the books on them :p.

Donno if anyone ever saw this or posted it.

(Couldnt search)

Edited by Markbush

• 2 weeks later...

I don't even know why i am responding to this but I found over 20 books with the title Metro 2033. In fact all of the books in this game have that title. It's not really an Easter Egg just but more of a quick patch for the video game designers to throw around a bunch of copies of one book and in doing so saving time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

yes this game is based off a book with the same name. I've noticed the books in game are various scans of the covers.

Here's the link to the American translated one...which hasn't come out yet [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Metro-2033-Dmitry-Glukhovsky/dp/0575086254/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1300358692&sr=8-3]Amazon.com: Metro 2033 (9780575086258): Dmitry Glukhovsky: Books[/ame]

believe it's been out else where for 3 years or so.

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...