YouTube Achievements

mcnichoj

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, at least I'm not the only one having issues with the Like a Video achievement. And because of that I'll wait to upload a video to my account. I have a lot of videos on my account, with other social networks connected, I'm not going to keep uploading random stuff just to get an achievement that won't pop.

We'll out of the achievements that don't work, the 10 hour music one does. The gaming one doesn't, neither does the "like a video" and from what one person said, uploading a video achievements. I haven't tried the comedy one or the linked device ones yet.

How do you subscribe to a channel through the app? I see people have the achievement on TA, but I cannot for the life of me find out how to do it in the app. Same with liking a video, even though I know the achievement doesn't work, I still don't see how to like a video.

The only thing I can think of, which I haven't tried because I don't have access to my One right now, is it's only available by doing it through the paired devices. Is that how?

Also, add my confirmation that the upload achievement does not work.

How do you subscribe to a channel through the app? I see people have the achievement on TA, but I cannot for the life of me find out how to do it in the app. Same with liking a video, even though I know the achievement doesn't work, I still don't see how to like a video.

The only thing I can think of, which I haven't tried because I don't have access to my One right now, is it's only available by doing it through the paired devices. Is that how?

Also, add my confirmation that the upload achievement does not work.

Choose a video to play. You'll see the Play/Pause controls at the bottom. If they disappear, tap A on your controller. Scroll to the left and you'll see downward pointing arrows. Tap A and you'll find the Like/Dislike and Subscribe buttons.