Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking to get the do or die and 25 online pro face off matches. I'm available most of the weekend and lots of this next week. Send me a message on xbox live if you are willing to help or are looking for these as well.

Gamertag: Logan I (That is a capital i not the number 1)

HEy, im looking for anyone who still wants to get their mp achievements. I've already got 2 other people who are helping out, but we still need 1 more person, and they've gotta be able to play expert in guitar, which isnt too hard considering this is band hero. Im willing to help with anything else you need in the game too, so if you're interested, message me

I'd like a vocalist that can sing very well on easy for the vocal challenges for A New Challenge Awaits. Please send a Friend Request with an Xbox Live message so I can confirm that you're going to boost with me. I'm usually on after 3:00 PM Eastern Time on Fridays, all day on Saturdays, and until 6:00PM Eastern Time on Sundays. I'm not allowed to play Monday-Thursday, so I'm sorry if this doesn't fit into your schedule.

Hey guys, I'm going to try the last lot of people that have left a message but I will post this just in case. I need help with all multiplayer achievements and the Platinum or Diamond one. I'm good enough to play Expert songs in Bass so I just need people for the other ones. PM on Live if you can help and I will help in return.

GT=Zander Soulwind

Currently working on the competitive achievements. Once that's done, I'm still looking for online band ones. Send me a msg as I will check with others as well. TIA

Edit: Got 'em all!

Edited by m00nyoze

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I need a group to finish:

A Cool Mil - 1,000,000 points on a song.

There's No 'I' in 'Band Hero' - Complete a song with 4 players without any members failing on expert in Career or Quickplay.

Four of a Kind - Complete a song as 4 of the same instrument on any difficulty in Quickplay or Career.

Star Powered - Earn an 11x multiplier.

We seriously should only need to play 1 song w/ 4 expert guitarists. I want to set a date and time. Please sign up, send Friend Requests and message w/ a date and time that works for you. Maybe this weekend?

1. Saluki 00

2. SolarGryphon

5. Alternate (if needed)

Add me for this.

Maka91

Just wanted to throw a shout-out and express my gratitude to AfroArchangel, johnnyjohnathan, & XxJ3R34MYxX for assisting with the sweet cheeves that we got today. It was truly an awesome experience!

YOU GUYS ROCK..., LITERALLY!!

Now, I just need the 25 Pro Face-Off achievement... Anyone interested.?.?

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

My girlfriend and I are looking for someone for "M.C." and "Till Death Do Us Part".

Considering I got "Face to Face" Offline on PS3, I don't need help with that.

I play Expert everything.

She usually plays Expert Vocals or Guitar.

(We have 4 Mic's, Rock Band Drums, and 2 Guitars)

GT: KiLLerKin69