Nub pwn3r achievement.......=(

CORPSE CRISIS

Ok im not sure if this is anouther simliar thred.Im sry if it is. Ok so i have 1220 in gears of war and im tired of people comparing achievements with me and say things like "what achievement are u missing?'' or "how do u not have that easy annex achievement." "wow dude u have serously and still dont have that nub puwn3r ancievement" Things lik that and i tell them that its glitched,ya bull shit they say..So the achievement said achievement unlocked NuB Pwn3r.Ok thats good..but when i go to see it it says i have 1220 in gears of war,and this was like my 3rd last achievement before 1250.So my question is..DOES ANYONE KNOW WAYS FOR ME INTO UNLOCKING THIS STUPID ACHIEVEMENT I SHOULD HAVE?. I mean comon when people compare games with me today they see 1220 not 1250 which i should have..This is the dummest glitch ever,like wow!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad: Im pissed off!!!!!!

Are you sure you're not confusing it with the weird glitch that makes you have to get more than the required amount to unlock? I had to get about 120 kills for each of the weapon achievements before it unlocked and I've also heard of people getting to 12k kills before unlocking srsly.

Waaaaaaaiiiittt one second, you mean even if you delete your save files on the Harddrive, the kills will still count towards "Seriously..."?

Yes that is correct all the statistics are uploaded into the Gears database.

Im not sure if this is the same as the first post but, am i the only 1 experiencing problems like u have 150 headshots but not the achievement??

Don't worry it'll come. :)