Online Speedlists

How in the hell are you supposed to know what to do for these online challenges. Everybody is just running into each other like idiots, and the only guide I get on what the challenge entails is to see "ticker details." WTF? I just need the Modfather achievement and then I'll be done, but this is so damn frustrating...

How in the hell are you supposed to know what to do for these online challenges. Everybody is just running into each other like idiots, and the only guide I get on what the challenge entails is to see "ticker details." WTF? I just need the Modfather achievement and then I'll be done, but this is so damn frustrating...

honestly the mods achievements have little to do with the speed lists....just find a spot to work on the mods you want to level up. One of the mods I'm working on is for air time during a speed list...so while most people are crashing into each other....I just find a jump and work on that mod. Rinse and repeat 2 more times. Simple really.

But nothing counts towards Pro mods unless its during a speedlist. So there's just so much waiting time in between that's annoying. Are you working on these with someone else, or just joining random online matches?

You can work on them at any time during the Speedlist. Not just during the event. The only time it doesn't count is during the 3 minute intermission after completing the 5 events.

I was able to do them all in public matches. For example I'd sit at the meetup and kept doing burnouts until my tires popped with reinflates equipped to unlock reinflates pro.

It's probably easier to do if you invite a friend to a private game. You can activate a Speedlist and just work on your mods instead of completing the objective.

But nothing counts towards Pro mods unless its during a speedlist. So there's just so much waiting time in between that's annoying. Are you working on these with someone else, or just joining random online matches?
You can work on them at any time during the Speedlist. Not just during the event. The only time it doesn't count is during the 3 minute intermission after completing the 5 events.

I was able to do them all in public matches. For example I'd sit at the meetup and kept doing burnouts until my tires popped with reinflates equipped to unlock reinflates pro.

It's probably easier to do if you invite a friend to a private game. You can activate a Speedlist and just work on your mods instead of completing the objective.

THIS

I just finished mine up yesterday. I worked on:

Aero Pro - Slip-streaming for 20 miles

Lightweight Pro - 15,000 yards of air time

Track Pro - Drive 80 miles above 100MPH with Track Tires

I got Areo and Track just by participating in the races....then when races were going on I would just jump a ramp over and over till I got the achievement.

Actually I've come to find out they DO infact count during the intervals..that's when I got my most of my progress towards the mods done. It's almost impossible to get anything done during the speedlists!

I ended up unlocking 5 pro mods for my Focus while I was only trying for 3 which was annoying lol.

I ended up unlocking 5 pro mods for my Focus while I was only trying for 3 which was annoying lol.

Bummer! Getting more than you bargained for :p Just unlocked my third pro this morning. Don't know if I can be bothered to carry on with multiplayer (unlocked all MP achievements). Just got billboards / jack spots / gates / win all races ones left in single player.

Multiplayer is so much better with friends though and not just randoms. None of my friends like Burnout though :(

Bummer! Getting more than you bargained for :p Just unlocked my third pro this morning. Don't know if I can be bothered to carry on with multiplayer (unlocked all MP achievements). Just got billboards / jack spots / gates / win all races ones left in single player.

Multiplayer is so much better with friends though and not just randoms. None of my friends like Burnout though :(

Yeah games like these are definitely played better with friends online otherwise I have no reason to play it at all except for achievements. I just have 3 gates left for the 1000G and I'm going to have to start again. :l

• 4 weeks later...

This game, like Burnout Paradise, is full of stupid people who have no idea how to read and just like crashing into people! I've given up with public lobbies and have now found a group of people who can read and do know what they are doing.

It really bugs me that people just drive around crashing, most of them seem to be kids who just hurl abuse at you if you ask them to do the actual challenge that's taking place.