Achievement Trading Thread

Minty

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

When you start an online match as a host it already counts for the 3 wins. So you don't have to finish it. But for winning online you have to off course :)

When you play online you can make it as long as you want. You can mark greens manually or choose a theme or choose everything so it is up to you to choose how much you want to play ok.

• 3 weeks later...

I will be looking to get the online achievements within the next hour of me posting this... well.. post. :)

If anyone could help me with them (regardless of if you already have the achievements or not), send me a friend request and we'll get started.

Thanks for you help.

(To anyone reading this in the future - If you don't have your own online achievements, send me a message anyway, and I'll try my best to help you, even if this post is old)

Thanks...

Cold Rival

• 2 weeks later...

I want to trade the win Achievement, and will go through with someone on the host achievement though I have it if they like. I have played 6 matches to the end and been winning and the person I'm playing quits a couple holes out... pisses me off...

Drop me a message or PM me: Wandering Proof