Perfect Game EASY!

Easter Bunny 00

2 controllers. Nuff said. Although I did not get ANY OTHER ACH using 2 controls, I did get perfect game. Hope this helps some people!

Btw, this is totally a cartoon version of The Bigs. :p

Note: The achievement is worth 100G. If you do the ach this way, you dont unlock the "card" for it, and theres an ach worth 25G for unlocking all the cards. So, if you want 100G fast and easy, do it this way. But you might have to redo it against a cpu if you want the 25G ach for all cards.

Edited by Easter Bunny 00

Its easy with one controller.

Choose SpongeBob as your pitcher on EASY difficulty, just use your fastball every time by pressing A and pitch the corners and attempt to get at least a green meter (Pitching Meter) every time, if not a perfect pitch and you will strike everyone out. In fact, if the pitch is outside the strikezone, but a perfect meter, the CPU will swing at it everytime!

I used "Prince Zuko" and used his "B" button pitch. I achieved a perfect 9 inning game, during my very first game played. Also I pitched a perfect game in my 9 inning showdown game, and not to mention a perfect game in almost all 30 games against each team "although that was only 3 innings"

This cheevo is very smiple. Ensure your playing on rookie, pitch 'perfect' pitches, and always pitch in the batters hot zone. Athough the hot zone is where the batters power is, when combined with a 'perfect' pitch or near perfect atleast for me the batters always struck out.

Also if you don't care about the 1K go ahead and use two controllers. However it seems counter productive since if you want your 1K, you're going to need to achieve a 'perfect' game against the AI no matter what to achieve the card.