COD4 No Scopes

Ok I bet alot of people have seen COD4 montages with people going crazy and getting no scopes with their snipes. At first I was just like these people are the best in the world and no one can get to their level. But then today, I was using my R700 sniper rifle and I decided to just try out with an acog scope. I ran around the map getting perfect headshots and at least 12 no scopes in that 1 game. Acog makes it so easy to get no scopes. Try it and tell me if it works.

Edited by Lord Xanatos17

There is a tutorial somewhere online that shows you how to get no scope shots on the sniper rifles easy. It is still fairly difficult to do, however, and I don't find it nearly as much fun as sniping or running around with some assault weapon.

The secret is Steady Aim, I think the ACOG idea is BS, you just see people no-scoping with an ACOG'd on smaller maps (where the ACOG is more useful)

Here's the video for how to do it, it really does work, it's also very satisfying when you run round a corner and take someone out with a no-scope

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=DEoh3g1KqMk]YouTube - zzirGrizz G-SHOT Tutorial[/ame]

LOL that wasnt really a tutorial was it, its all about steady aim, Acog makes no difference in my experience

Did you watch it all the way through, the tutorial is right at the end, my majority of the video is a montage

I can see if you are nice with the rifle to begin with, this might work for you. I like going in medium to close range, and it is usually me vs 2-3 people so i dont know how practical it would be.

Its a pretty sexy trick though. I am surprised IW does not patch it or something.

What is this i hear people sticking dots on their tv's to help em with no scopes.. whats that about?

Edited by dropoff

I can see if you are nice with the rifle to begin with, this might work for you. I like going in medium to close range, and it is usually me vs 2-3 people so i dont know how practical it would be.

Its a pretty sexy trick though. I am surprised IW does not patch it or something.

What is this i hear people sticking dots on their tv's to help em with no scopes.. whats that about?

A dot on there TV ? Hmm never heard of that.

The secret is Steady Aim, I think the ACOG idea is BS, you just see people no-scoping with an ACOG'd on smaller maps (where the ACOG is more useful)

Here's the video for how to do it, it really does work, it's also very satisfying when you run round a corner and take someone out with a no-scope

YouTube - zzirGrizz G-SHOT Tutorial

Ya man u are not good a amazing!!!! u got to show me how to do that Total Ponege 42 peace

All i can say i WOW!!! man if i could put no scopes like that i would shit my self

I watched this vid twice and now I'm able to do it.

Not as good as he can but I can still do it.

Ok I bet alot of people have seen COD4 montages with people going crazy and getting no scopes with their snipes. At first I was just like these people are the best in the world and no one can get to their level. But then today, I was using my R700 sniper rifle and I decided to just try out with an acog scope. I ran around the map getting perfect headshots and at least 12 no scopes in that 1 game. Acog makes it so easy to get no scopes. Try it and tell me if it works.

Why would ACOG make it easier, your not using it thats why its a NO scope. Ive watched all his vids, all you need is steady aim, stopping power and good practice with the g shot and youll be pulling em off like crazy trust me the technique is not to hard to learn.

Why would ACOG make it easier, your not using it thats why its a NO scope. Ive watched all his vids, all you need is steady aim, stopping power and good practice with the g shot and youll be pulling em off like crazy trust me the technique is not to hard to learn.
Ya but I could never get no scopes before, and then I put on an acog scope and blam no scopes like crazy. I wasn't using steady aim.