Cheaply manufactured discs

challinko

CHEAPLY MADE DISCS  

21 members have voted

1. 1. CHEAPLY MADE DISCS

• YES (chips, cracks and flaking)
    • NO

I am starting to get more and more discs that are starting to deteriorate from the center of the disc. Personally i think the quality of the plastic has taken a hit and the result is starting to get very costly without spending extra cash on disc replacement scams. I have never had this problem till around the release of modern warfare 2 which incidently was my first, but since then seemly most discs i get start chipping and crumbling from the center and you can kind of see the glue shoddily pressed together. I don't even have that many scratches on my disc and i totally press the button in for releasing it so it is not me mishandling them. I have worked for plastic companies and this issue arises when plastic is reused or goes beyond its temperature threshold.....This Really Needs to be Addressed!!!! oh and just for a point of reference about quality scan over your movie dvd's, blank dvds and other discs and make a visual comparison to these xbox 360 discs and you can see quality presses which are uniform without visual differences with swirls and what not?

• 3 weeks later...