easier races/wins

PeterP91

hey if you are stuck on a race and need to come first i might have something that makes it easier,, well it did for me big time!

first go back to the tutorial and replay the qualifier, (where you have to do a lap and everything etc.) and then go back and do the race,, it should be easier beacuse it thinks you have just finished the tutorial and will make the A.I easy to beat..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
hey if you are stuck on a race and need to come first i might have something that makes it easier,, well it did for me big time!

first go back to the tutorial and replay the qualifier, (where you have to do a lap and everything etc.) and then go back and do the race,, it should be easier beacuse it thinks you have just finished the tutorial and will make the A.I easy to beat..

you sir are awesome. thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For those that say this doesn't work, make sure you finish your test lap as slow as possible. The AI level is set based on your time. I don't know the cutoff, but after doing this a bunch of times I'm pretty sure if you finish with <1 second left you will be on Amateur.

You are a legend mate thanks this is so helpful a couple of races were doing my head in

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...