This game makes me hate achievements also people who disconnect.

Zenquen

Currently I have a 25% win ratio... why? BECAUSE THE MAJORITY OF THE TIME I AM ABOUT TO WIN SOMEONE DISCONNECTS!

I just want to throw out there that I despise at least half of you with the 20 win streak achievement. Since I would be willing to bet money that at least half of you got it through disconnecting.

My disgust would only be elated by witnessing an elephant defecating on your collective heads.

Also anyone who says "I got mine honestly." you know what, no you did not, anyone who is really good at this game, would be playing it right now instead of saying "no, I did not disconnect I got mine the proper way."

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently I have a 25% win ratio... why? BECAUSE THE MAJORITY OF THE TIME I AM ABOUT TO WIN SOMEONE DISCONNECTS!

I just want to throw out there that I despise at least half of you with the 20 win streak achievement. Since I would be willing to bet money that at least half of you got it through disconnecting.

My disgust would only be elated by witnessing an elephant defecating on your collective heads.

Also anyone who says "I got mine honestly." you know what, no you did not, anyone who is really good at this game, would be playing it right now instead of saying "no, I did not disconnect I got mine the proper way."

Because people who play this game have no life outside of Street Fighter, right?

Because people who play this game have no life outside of Street Fighter, right?

True.

Ontopic: So everyone with the streak achievements are disconnecting? It's not like everyone is that bad at the game. I have a 20% win ratio because of the lag in this game but i'm not complaining. Stil have 490 matches to go, that's a lot of time to get a 10 win streak.

Or... you could have your friend make a game with the italiano language preference, then search games by language and select your friends game, and have them lose to you 10 times.

It's easy to boost. so i wouldnt assume everyone that has it is a dirty disconnecter.

also, why do people disconnect on player matches? seriously? it does nothing. seriously. I've had more people disconnect on me while going for the "Fight 10 challenge fights" while playing arcade then I ever did in ranked. I'll destroy someone, and they'll disconnect as they lose the last round. ITS A PLAYER MATCH!! it means absolutely nothing!! .....wtf?

ProTip: Ranked Match, Custom Search, Best of 3, 99 seconds, Any, and Any. Then search for people with the sprout by thier name, should get an easy 10 in a row.

That's not correct i have a sprout by my name and that's because i haven't changed it yet!oh and by no means am i bad at this game!

I am offended by this quote lol :p. The fact of the matter is, I did get mine legit and out of my 46 wins so far, I've never seen anyone quit at the last few seconds. Yeah people would disconnect before the game started, but that's about it. It's actually incredibly easy to get the 10 wins in a row especially when you first start out. You'll have 0 BP and usually people who are just starting out won't use the best of characters. I got mine easily after using Sagat for 10 straight wins.

There is also some truth to Methionine's statement... You have a greater chance of winning if someone doesn't have a title on their name or has no icon or has the icon with the little sprout. More than likely, they'll jump on getting that icon (since it may be the first one you unlock while playing multiplayer) and may not be experienced as others. A word of warning though, you really should try to get the 10 wins in a row achievement as soon as possible. So far, I have 1400 something BP and the competition up that high is no joke.

I actually got my 5 win streak by just doing 1 round 30 second matches and managing to do more damage before time ran out. It's not that I was hitting and running. It just seemed like the people who were hosting those matches weren't dominating me as much as the people doing normal matches.

I hate when people drop ( dissconnect ) it's garbage and still should count as your win. My very first match online with this game someone drop'd on me but I play'd a total of 51 game's and since then nobody has drop'd I think my record is 34 -51 somethin' like that.

The most I have got with out a lose is 7 wins but I'll boost with someone if I end up not be'n able to get it myself. :woop::woop::woop::woop:

No since in drop'n against somebody you don't know for an Achievement if both party's know they are gonna drop and are cool with it then it's all good.

Anyone who quits out on any online game when about to lose earns an instant ignore and neg feedback from me.

All games should have a compulsory lose if you quit or disconnect, I would also like to see a 3 disconnect/quits in a 24 hour period = a 24 Ban from being able to play that game online.

People who quit are A holes, people who quit in player matches are brainless A holes

Wtf?! Peoples who do bail during a game are F'n tools but to claim that anyone who has managed to pull it off cheated is damn ridiculous. I acquired a 19 win streak not due to childish antics but because I use and always have used Sagat! :woop:

If you live in Oz and wanna take a shot, feel free to add me! :boxer

Anyone who quits out on any online game when about to lose earns an instant ignore and neg feedback from me.

All games should have a compulsory lose if you quit or disconnect, I would also like to see a 3 disconnect/quits in a 24 hour period = a 24 Ban from being able to play that game online.

People who quit are A holes, people who quit in player matches are brainless A holes

Totally agree. The 24/24 system is a nice idea but what about those poor SOB's trying to play on a legitimately lousy connection?