Looking for TF2 Clan to join, or create

If you have a clan you are in, or are interested in starting one please let me know, this is one of my fav games, (1000 G on Orange Box) and play daily, look on TF2 finder, i have over 3400 kills and get an average 2.80 kills per death, so interested let me know, GT- Lethal Lego.

Thanks!:drunk

Hi guys. I'm in a huge clan called Warrior Nation(warriornation.net). The clan supports many PC games and the biggest console games(Gears of War, COD 4, Halo 3, TF2). We are currently looking for recruits in all our games, but specifically for Team Fortress 2. We are looking for casual to competitive players who like to have a good time while still working as a team. If you are interested, post here and/or send me a message over xbox live, then go to our Guest Forum(warriornation.net/Forum/forumdisplay.php?f=191) and Post you signup name there(must start with WNx) and then go ahead and sign up. Recruiter:WNx PH3AR3D

Yeah i would be glad to, even though im not much a PC person i would love to join any of those games, Halo 3 im a legit 42 (lone wolves) and 40 Team slayer, Gears of war idk if im good, but i rack up the kills, TF2 is my strength, and COD4 i suck, ppl are just too good at that game, so definetly send me a FR- Lethal Lego.

You are going to get in trouble for recruiting people for your clan. The only clans on this sight that can recruit people are the official x360a clans. Currently, there is a clan for Gears of War, Halo 3, COD 2, COD 3, COD 4, and Rainbow 6 Vegas. I'm just trying to keep you guys from getting in trouble. You should go to gamebattles.com to recruit for your own clan.