Ranked Online Solo Challenge Not Working

normalipromise

I have gotten first place in many a death race, I've beaten everyone at Hall of Meat, I have won Jam sessions... why won't think achievement unlock for me?

Is there something I have to do in the lobby that makes it ranked that I'm missing? I haven't done any private matches, everything has been public.

First place so many times with nothing to show for it... I hate online achievements.

There're two options under a heading that says "Ranked" something or another. Not on the game at the mo so I can't help too much, but I can say that it definitely says ranked somewhere, I remember being confused till I worked it out. If you're picking your games from under the ranked heading, then I'm not sure. Sorry dude.

Unless yours is glitching, which unfortunately could be the case, but my first thought is you might not be picking Ranked matches.

It's a little hard to find in a way. When you go to the online challenge map > Versus... I think the very first option is the Ranked menu, it'll say

Ranked Match

Quick Ranked

Custom Ranked

All the events listed underneath are all Unranked. What you want to select is Custom Ranked and then you can choose your event.

I did this my mistake myself a few times, that's why I'm wondering if you're doing this too.

If not, you must be one of the many victims of this game's glitches.