SIGNED Condemned 2: Bloodshot Multiplayer Guides Giveaway

razzleson

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Playing the multiplayer has proven to be the most fun experience of my entire life. Thank you so much for including it with Bloodshot I especially love the CSI mode, and using the Farm house as a map was simply brilliant because it still has a creepy presence in my mind and having a clown faced maniac jump out of a closet to catch me on fire is something I'll not soon forget.

My one compliment to the team at Monolith, would have to be...

...I haven't been so damn scared of a rabid, mutated Bear since the 1979 film 'The Prophecy', which I saw when I was nine and it scared the shit out of me! I know this dates me... but it's true.

Hats off to all involved with the Black Lake Lodge level and whole game in general!

First, let's start off with, they're SADISTIC but brilliant. They have minds that exponentially twist everyday reality into something unique and terrifying. They give us the chance to fight new enemies and experience it in a way that leaves us scared. All I have to say is, way to go guys!

Thank you so much for making me go to work everyday to make money to give to you guys AGAIN for making a game that I can play that scared the hell out of me!! I look forward to another chapter of the scariest game on the Xbox 360! It takes real talent to make a video game that actually will scare people..... Keep up the fantastic work!!