Achievement Discussion

Krazie

You don't have to do deleted scene for insane achievement, deleted scenes have its own achievement.

I finished the game last night on insane but I didn't get the achievement, the only thing I can think of is that I need to complete the deleted scene in insane as well, can anyone tell me it that's the case or not?

Found the chapter I'd missed, got the achievement now :-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Just to let you know guys, this is a discussion thread, not a hook up thread. :)

Speaking of discussion, i'm having trouble with the Annex achivement. Is it only for Ranked? Because whenever I win a match on a map i need on social it doesn't come up on the achievement progress bar.

Speaking of discussion, i'm having trouble with the Annex achivement. Is it only for Ranked? Because whenever I win a match on a map i need on social it doesn't come up on the achievement progress bar.

assume you are attempting the "Annex: Now With Execution Rules" achievement? you can do it in ranked or social mode.

you need to win on Flashback & the Combustible maps. those maps are:

Canals

Flood

Fuel Station

Gold Rush

Gridlock

Mansion

Subway

Tyro Station

however do note that the maps are part of a larger map cycle. you cannot skip maps & have to work your way though the map cycle. the map cycle changes with each GoW weekend event. my friends helped list out the map cycle once during the Gearsmas period but it changed once the Valentine weekend event came along.

all the best.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
looking for people who need or just wana help with:

• icy dead people
  • road to ruin
  • no, but his face rings a bell
  • lost in transition
  • like farther, like gun
  • am i only dreaming

will help with other horde cheevos aswell :woop:

gt:johnnyrich87

Use this thread instead: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=169692.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Can anyone confirm the current multiplier for XP?

4X

In hoard if you complete a wave on insane you would normaly get 250 XP.

Right now, you get 1,000 XP for each wave completed. Every person, alive or dead at the end of the wave, gets the XP.

You must win the wave, at least one person must be alive at the end of the match.

• 1 month later...

That would be 8x apparently, original XP per Horde wave was 50, 75, 100, and 125.

Seems there was a permanent 2x rate since 2009, so 4x plus 2x is 8x :D

Could be they're raising XP rate 2x per year since release. Four years out last November, maybe it'll reach 10x this fifth year's November. Just my hopeful theory. :p