Thats the first game you completed not the last?

The last thread like this had about 100 pages....?

Sorry, I got the wrong URL.

You might want to search the forums. I'm certain there was a thread like this one. Tried to search, but the search engine hates me :(

Anyway, the last game I got 100% on is Saints Row: The Third, with all DLC. Just to stay on topic :)

You might want to search the forums. I'm certain there was a thread like this one. Tried to search, but the search engine hates me :(

Anyway, the last game I got 100% on is Saints Row: The Third, with all DLC. Just to stay on topic :)

Had a lot of fun 100%'ing that game. I would do it again.

My last 100% was Mafia II. Wanted poster were dreadful. 72 hours on Jimmys DLC for 1000 miles.

No worries. I searched... I had a direct link and its been removed?? :confused:

72 hours on Jimmys DLC for 1000 miles.

That one achievement stopped me buying the DLC. I completed the whole main game with less miles than that. could not be arsed. :p

It got deleted, along with any other thread which couldn't be moderated because removing a handful of posts on a daily basis became too much work.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=94878&page=197

That's the link. I reported it yesterday and SUGGESTED that the thread gets locked at 200 pages and a new one is made by a moderator with a note saying that rules must be followed. So instead, they remove the thread altogether.

Same thing goes for the last achievement unlocked thread. Was given the go-ahead to create it and was told that it's "up to us" to report what shouldn't be there. So that's what we were doing and surprise, that thread got deleted too.

For a site which prides itself on unlocking achievements and high gamerscore, post count really worries them a lot.

Edited by iBuzz7S

Smackdown versus Raw 2010

Repetitive and really easy to complete. What takes the longest amount of time is completing the training checklist. Everything else, well a fair few of the achievements can be unlocked while doing the 'Road to Wrestlemania' achievements.

If you were looking for a game with easy GS, this is one of them. Can be done in ~20 hours, so definitely not worthy of a purchase.

It's all offline as well, so no worries for online achievements.

Last 1000 and also last 100% was Alan Wake.

Currently working on Fallout New Vegas.

See, this is why these threads get deleted.

All of that is spam. Is it so fucking hard to go into a little detail?

no offense but this post seem more spam to me than mine. OP ask what the last 1000 you got and didn't say anything about going into detail. Maybe that was something in the other thread, so if we never read it how are we suppose to know what these made up rules are?

Edited by MasterXeus

See, this is why these threads get deleted.

Last was Hitman HD Collection. Or was it Black Ops? Can't remember the order. Will have 1000 on Blood Money tomorrow.

Cant remember but my next will be crisis 3 and going to finish up hitman absolution then cod 4 maybe few arcade games

The newest Dmc

Last 1000 and also last 100% was Alan Wake.

Currently working on Fallout New Vegas.

Lego Lord of the Rings LOL

Currently back on Forza 4. Working through the Bucket List achievement

Last one was NIER. Great game. Totally recommend it to everyone. Started Jan 22 2013; finished Jan 30 2013.

Got Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising the other day. Had 35/36 for the longest time...

(the new one) Every achievement was easy execpt sss on every mission that was kinda tricky

All of that is spam. Is it so fucking hard to go into a little detail?