Favorites and Least Favs for Vocals?

Chupathingy13

Like: Sabotage (I sound like an idiot rapping)

Paranoid (I mangled the hell out of it but it was sooo much fun)

Say It Ain't So (When the crowd joins in it's pretty sweet)

Dislike: Sabotage (I sound like an idiot rapping)

Should I Stay or Should I Go (Can't find the right range no matter what, managed to squeak by though)

Dead on Arrival (It's Fall Out Boy.)

How does the vocal thing work? I ask because on the mic (the rap game for the PS2) you were supposed to try and rap. I thought it it understood the words I was saying until I just started humming and it picked up the sound vibration in my voice and registered it as if I was actually saying the words. Is it the same here?

I played on Hard, and you can sneak by without saying the actual words in bits and pieces. I think after a while it registers that you aren't speaking the words. The pitch is the most important thing I've noticed.

Favorite songs are Foreplay/Long Time (Boston), Won't Get Fooled Again (The Who), and Gimme Shelter (Rolling Stones). Least Favorite are Epic, Sabotage, and Ballroom Blitz, cause I dislike the talky parts. Funny thing is my top songs are also my least favorite.

How does the vocal thing work? I ask because on the mic (the rap game for the PS2) you were supposed to try and rap. I thought it it understood the words I was saying until I just started humming and it picked up the sound vibration in my voice and registered it as if I was actually saying the words. Is it the same here?

Seems to be the same case here, at least at lower difficulties.... I know I messed up the words a LOT on songs I didn't know but still had the pitch right and it gave them to me. This was only on medium difficulty though, perhaps someone who has played harder can answer better (my voice box is about shot or I'd try right now... cigarettes + singing high pitches = sweet, sweet misery)

Seems to be the same case here, at least at lower difficulties.... I know I messed up the words a LOT on songs I didn't know but still had the pitch right and it gave them to me. This was only on medium difficulty though, perhaps someone who has played harder can answer better (my voice box is about shot or I'd try right now... cigarettes + singing high pitches = sweet, sweet misery)

I just "la la"ed my way through a 100% on Blitzkrieg Bop on Expert, so it doesn't care about the words, just the pitch.

Like: Ballroom Blitz(cuz its just an awesome song in every way)

Dont Fear(The Reaper) (easy song, ive been singing it for years)

Dani California(Its the Chili's Whats not to love)

Dislikes: Sabotage(i dont understand anything that is coming out of his mouth)

Mississippi Queen(the pitches are kinda off to what most would believe)

Should I Stay or Should I Go(OMG UP DOWN UP DOWN Pick One lol)

I have yet to get all the way through, but so far my favorites are Dani California, The Hand that Feeds (I'm a NIN nut), Ballroom Blitz, and Run to the Hills.

Everyone's least favorite should be Timmy. In addition to that I dislike Fallout Boy, and while I enjoy Orange Crush, I think it sucks that you have to sing backing vocals you can't even hear in some sections.

not much of a singer as my voice is pretty weak...but im getting more into singing while i play guitar

huge faith no more fan so i love to sing epic...even though i butcher the chorus... my friends die laughing every time

other favorites:

Say it ain't so, in bloom, cherub rock, paranoid, enter sandman, vasoline

i like most of the songs

but i cant do the higher pitch songs cuz as someone said b4 cig smoking and high pitch vocals just dont happen