Pound for Pound, Torque for Torque, what is the best car for each class?

TonySki

I'll keep this general, what car is the best for each class?

I know the Skyline is good for middle of the road, easy to handle but not the best.

So far I think I've figured out the best Street car is the Mini Cooper, the Best Dirt car is the Focus, the Best Perf car is the Lamborghini Murcielago, and the best Circuit is the same Lambo. The engine with 4WD vehicles gives them more grip in final gear.

But I don't know what the best Raid Spec is because there's only 8 choices and one of them is the WAY overpriced H1.

But if I'm wrong with the others then voice your opinion.

Stats in order of price

Street: Mini Cooper, Nissan Skyline

Dirt: Nissan 370Z, Ford Focus RS

Perf: Ford Focus RS, Lamborghini Murcielago

Raid: BMW Z4, RUF for speed Hummer H1a for Handling.

Circuit: Ford GT, Lamborghini Murcielago

Edited by TonySki
added cars

Street - not sure but I use Challenger

Dirt - not sure but I use Skyline

Perf - Koenigsegg Agera - Only other Perf cars I've driven is LaFerrari & Ruf CTR-3.

Raid - Nissan 350Z - I've platinum'd most raid story missions, hill climb skills and a few jump skills with this car. Level 1285 atm.

Cicruit - not sure yet but I plan to buy Murcielago.

I KNOW one of those suggestions is wrong.

The Koeingingegingseging is not the best Perf spec car. After tuning it from being a fullstock the top speed DROPS to 210 MPH. My Lambo can go 220 over the bridge outside detroit with full nos.

So that's wrong. We shall not bring up the most overpriced car in the game.

Auctually, over on the UbiSoft forums someone is testing the top speeds of all the cars (was looking for a video showing the Koeingingseggingigng top speed in Vegas) and so far the fastest are the Focus RS and the Mercedes Benz SLS AMG with 220 MPH.

Linky!!!

I will take the advice of the 370Z as a raid vehicle and test it out.

Yeah, I feel like I wasted 700k on the Agera as the 261mph is a lie, it's not the best but it's what I'll be using for all the perf missions as it still handles quite well and accelerates better than the rest. I will try to reach level 1200ish with the Murcielago for both Perf and Circuit and see how that goes. None of this even matters for so many story missions when the game puts you in shitmobile anyway lol.

Street - Mini for me but haven't used much else

Dirt - Mustang, used the Skyline but felt rather disappointed with it to be honest.

Pref - Used the Ferrari 458 and RUF-CTR3 But don't really like either. Will probably end up buying something new soon.

Raid - Only used Camaro and its awful

Circuit - Only Used McLaren 12C GT3 and its awesome. Hit 264 in it, although that was in a slipstream

Street - Mini for me but haven't used much else

Dirt - Mustang, used the Skyline but felt rather disappointed with it to be honest.

Pref - Used the Ferrari 458 and RUF-CTR3 But don't really like either. Will probably end up buying something new soon.

Raid - Only used Camaro and its awful

Circuit - Only Used McLaren 12C GT3 and its awesome. Hit 264 in it, although that was in a slipstream

If you're looking for new Perf car i can suggest the Alfa Romea 8C Competizione. Don't know about the stats but it drives like a dream...

If you're looking for new Perf car i can suggest the Alfa Romea 8C Competizione. Don't know about the stats but it drives like a dream...

Maybe a good Shout my friend is using an Aston Martin and he says that handle's like a dream but over the faster stretches my RUF just burns it.

Probably going to be looking for a decent Raid car first if there's any suggestions - got a decent chunk saved up and was considering giving the Hummer a shot. Although recommendations are welcomed

RESEARCH!!!

Over on the UbiSoft forums again someone has figured this out, but it's still up for debate.

I looked around and have to say that the starter cars all suck overall. Only the 370Z is good at Dirt, which I can understand, but in terms for Raid.

I have to give it up to the BMW Z4. That thing takes a bit to get used to the sliding on the dirt and the 3 wheeling on the tarmac but it's soo quick. 2nd shows the RUF but the price difference I think lets more people in with the BMW before the RUF.

Also, I didn't know this but the Mini Cooper is a pre order bonus only and will be released next month for the rest of you? That's so shitty, but as an alternate the Skyline is good as well.

RESEARCH!!!

Over on the UbiSoft forums again someone has figured this out, but it's still up for debate.

I looked around and have to say that the starter cars all suck overall. Only the 370Z is good at Dirt, which I can understand, but in terms for Raid.

I have to give it up to the BMW Z4. That thing takes a bit to get used to the sliding on the dirt and the 3 wheeling on the tarmac but it's soo quick. 2nd shows the RUF but the price difference I think lets more people in with the BMW before the RUF.

Also, I didn't know this but the Mini Cooper is a pre order bonus only and will be released next month for the rest of you? That's so shitty, but as an alternate the Skyline is good as well.

Thanks for the link, looks like I am going to be grinding Way Out West so I can buy more cars. So the Gallardo is better then the Murcielago for Perf? A little confused.. :/

Okay, so I just beat the campagin and it looks like for the collect the box missions with the raid cars you want the best grip. Which means that the Hummer isn't overpriced because it's the best handling car in the Raid category. BMW still the best for speed though.

Okay, so I just beat the campagin and it looks like for the collect the box missions with the raid cars you want the best grip. Which means that the Hummer isn't overpriced because it's the best handling car in the Raid category. BMW still the best for speed though.

Its sensational through the snow aswell i bought it and literally wouldn't change it for the world

• 1 month later...

I am surprised nobody says Gallaro for Perf. I love that car, got it fully maxed out and it handles very good!

Street- Skyline

Dirt- I use Cherokee, but I dont suggest it, kinda sucky.

Perf- Gallardo

Raid- Hummer

Circuit- tried Bently, but Ford GT seems to handle a bit better

Also if you get platinum parts for lets say Perf car, you can buy those parts for another Perf car from tuner shop. Good tip if you got money to spare. Level 50 platinum parts cost around 35000 each.

After playing some more and trying more cars I say

Street- I use Ford Focus, but Nissan Skyline seems faster

Dirt- I use Ford Raptor, but Nissan Skyline is faster

Perf- Lamborghini Gallardo, love it so much do not even want to try others

Raid- Buggy

Circuit- I use Bently Continental, but Ford GT is faster if you can tame it

I've been paying attention to the patch notes!!!

The mini got a nerf so it slides more for all classes, but still quick off the line like a Mini Cooper should be. New Broke ass car is that DLC Fiat for Street spec. Skyline still better for top speed

In terms of Dirt the Skyline wins out over the Focus now. It's got higher top speed and you just have to learn how to Tokyo Drift with it.

Perf. This one is the most broke ass class out of them all. Only one you can get the Koeningseggingging but it's top speed doesn't make it worth it, grip is great though. They made the Lamborghini Murcielagohave better grip when boosting but this is a TOTAL tossup. For top speed go with Lambo, for grip go with the Focus and for the best handling... The Hummer H1 Alpha. It's stupid but the Hummer has the most grip as long as you remember to let off the RT.

Raid, Buggy sucks. The top speed is something like 130 and they had to patch it to give it grip.. stick with a RUF with manual transmission for technicals, the BMW for driving fast and straight, and Hummer H1 for accell.

Circuit! Still comes down to the Lambo for grip, GT for speed and I think they made the Mclaren DLC best choice for accell.

• 2 months later...

Street: I use the Dodge Challenger

Raid:Hummer H1A for handling, helps with scramble a dirt racing line platinums

Dirt: I think the Focus or BMW is best

Performance: I absolutely love the McClaren F1 Not good for top speed but great acceleration and handling.

Circuit: I love the Dodge Viper, I've beat everybody else's topped 1299 car on the Speedway! Hit 254 on the turns with nitrous!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Achievement guide says that the Nissan 350Z is a great dirt and raid vehicle. Couldn't find it in the list but thought they must have been talking about the 2013 Nissan 370Z.

If they are has the 2013 Nissan 370Z been nerfed since the Wild Run Update? I only tried it in dirt spec and got it up to lvl 1003 before I gave up on it because this vehicle handles like a pig. The Skyline beats it hands down in my opinion.

Are the Focus or the Mustang mentioned in the achievement guide any better, or should I just stick with the Skyline, or go for something else entirely?

PS. I know its probably not the best but I just love having a Circuit Mini - Mostly for how it looks in the winners podium after winning PvP (Now I'm working on a Perfomance Hummer :p)

Edited by SpinelesS

• 11 months later...