I am at breaking point!

Kanos125

• 2 weeks later...
BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi:

I just 1000 this game today and i didnt have a problem with getting the final two 'cheeves. Unlock all mini games and play all mini games. After you complete it with each character you unlock a mini game from their world. So you should check to see if you have all the mini games unlocked first. If thats the case then maybe its a glitch? Come the end of the game i only had to play 2 of the unlocked mini games to get all the points.

earth was my last mini game i needed to unlock dont know if its always like that but i had to use zak to get it so maybe try playin wid him once more just an idea.. also anyone out there who would like to help me wid my online achievements i would try and repay the favour thanks. GT = Golding85

earth was my last mini game i needed to unlock dont know if its always like that but i had to use zak to get it so maybe try playin wid him once more just an idea.. also anyone out there who would like to help me wid my online achievements i would try and repay the favour thanks. GT = Golding85

Lol I played as Zack and magically got both chieves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Love You.

lol thanks mate

• 9 months later...