Challenge/Unlockables Guide

BWOzar

If there weren't so many, I would've considered actually trying to unlock them. But 60? No thanks. I just paid the 80 MSP.

Meh I'm gonna play through and not get them the lazy way with Fan Axxess.

I know you can only get CM Punk and HBK alt attires through that but I'm waiting till I unlock everything else before I waste 800 points on it and have everything instantly, otherwise it'd ruin my enjoyment of playing through the old fashioned way.

Thanks for the guide though although personally (and no offense meant to you) but it could do with a little more detail like which locker room to talk to people in and what you unlock by doing those challenges etc.

I also call for a pin/sticky on this topic if a mod would be so kind.

The good thing about the challenges is that if you missed any one of them during a particular week then you can always use the time machine in the lower right locker room to go back.

Is this the same for ALL RtWM's or just the Christian one?

Just answered my own question actually :p lol, thanks

Edited by I Karlos I
Answered own question

This guide is no help at all, pretty much every entry on the Rey story is wrong, Terry Funk is not the the Green Room, the Hurricane is no where to be found, neither was R-Truth etc etc

I agree this guide is pretty inaccurate I am doing Rey's RTWM at the moment and on the guide it says talk to Randy Orton at the Elimination Chamber but i'm stuffed if I can find Orton any where the only super star I could find in the locker room was Evan Bourne

• 4 weeks later...