Really?

bio187

So nobody has noticed you can farm teeth using restart yet huh?

Actually this is weird, sometimes it lets me do it other times it doesn't work at all

Edited by bio187
bugs out the ass

that reminds me,when i was playing through for the second time it wasn't until i saw i had over 5000 teeth that i remembered about the dress that lets you lose teeth instead of health,which would of been handy on nightmare mode if you had already levelled all your weapons on the normal mode

but anyway,the game isn't that hard that you have to farm for teeth,unless its the achievement for levelling all weapons you are after and you should easily get that in one playthrough

I wouldn't understand the purpose since over the course of the game you acquire more than enough.

yeah, and i never had much trouble with any of the enemies, i was playing on nightmare and didnt even upgrade any weapons until chapter 5 when i had enough teeth to max them all out at once lol

i was using the DLC weapons and the checkmate dress, so i guess that helped lol

yeah, and i never had much trouble with any of the enemies, i was playing on nightmare and didnt even upgrade any weapons until chapter 5 when i had enough teeth to max them all out at once lol

i was using the DLC weapons and the checkmate dress, so i guess that helped lol

The DLC pack did make this almost too easy. I used late but lucky the whole time and never died from enemy attacks.

I agree there's definitely no need to farm teeth.