anyone still playing this

trying to find games and it seems difficult, aint played for about 8 months so bit rusty, but been playing it again recently and if anyone wants to do any run throughs feel free to invite, im pretty much looking to build a fuma so need chapter 11 run throughs i believe also want a retro/simons cape and some miser rings i believe, im not sure what chapters they appear on but if anyone wants to help feel free to message, i have a decent soma and alucard my fuma is weak as pissssss so he wont be much help on the levels but thats the idea of the run throughs lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've completed the base game and Chapter 7 a long time ago (basically had all items until they released Chapters 8-11), but I still play it on and off - I haven't 100%ed my item compendium yet (still missing several items/souls on Chapters 10 and 11), but I don't mind playing any stage.

I'd like to think that I'm competent at this game (except for the boss on Ch 11, lol), so if you run into me, I'd not mind sticking around.

• 5 weeks later...

I'm looking to get Poetic Justice, There's quite a few people online compared to the previous few months but no one uses the mic. Anyone looking to get this add me GT: Flipstylee, i'm pretty sure it works like the Boned achievement, as i was a skeleton when i got it, i'm pretty sure you just have to be in game when this occurs. FWIW i don't hack/glitch or have crazy powerful weapons, but i can beat chapter 6 on hard solo, i'd be willing to go to a female character if necessary, but they're not nearly as strong as my alucard. Also, i'll be on all day today.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've been wanting to play this again but only have the base game, no new maps, so every time I try to find a party it comes up empty. I've wondered if this was because I didn't have the newer maps, but I don't want to pay for them and come to find no one is playing even with the new maps in place.

So I've been :confused: on the game and the MP traffic.

• 4 months later...

Hey i am a bit fan of castlevania and a friend recently recommended me to get this HoD, i have it now and am looking for a few people who are willing to par-take in some ch.6,7,8 and 9 farm runs(can do chapter by chapter or 6-9 repeat)

If there is still a players out there that play this. PM me, my GT is ZarogemTensoku and always willing to go a few runs on HoD