Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking for a few members to turret boost this friday 8th december from around 10am eastern standard time (GMT+10). there is myself and one other person who will be online for most of the day. if you would like to join, send a msg and friend request over xbl.

first come first served unfortunately so get in quick. hopefully we can help everyone involved, cheers in advance.

Edited by SummerFinn

looking for a few members to turret boost this friday 8th december from around 10am eastern standard time (GMT+10). there is myself and one other person who will be online for most of the day. if you would like to join, send a msg and friend request over xbl.

first come first served unfortunately so get in quick. hopefully we can help everyone involved, cheers in advance.

okay so we have three definates and one maybe. if anyone wants to join send a msg over xbl. we need a minimum of 4 to start so any help would be greatly appreciated.

edit: i meant friday 10th of december.

Edited by SummerFinn

Just picked up the game today and currently downloading the metro pack and would love to boost and get all the random mp achievements out of the way and help everyone else out i'm online pretty regularly. so send me a message

gamertag - Xashern

Still hoping to boost/turret hack with any group. Want to reach Level 50 before the end of the year.

FR to The Petrol Can

Almost any time is good for me.

EDIT: Reached 50 on Tues evening. Thanks to many, but I will single out TheOpieo, Derrock147, jeffy x360a, JRahn1, amro003, Mac Chickqun

Edited by The Petrol Can

Hey everyone trying to put together a boosting group to generally hack and get the DLC 6 map wins done and out of the way, as of this typing i am level 17 and would love to get a group of 6 or 8 to fill the room and make our way to 50 and rebirth and what have you.

anyway, send me a message or invite

gamertag - Xashern

its 2am saturday and this weekend i would like to complete the dlc maps and play and win the 6 dlc maps. i am going to bed soon but when i wake up i will check back here. we need 6 players to play at the same time. please reply and add your name to this thread and what times you can play saturday and sunday if needed. the maps take about 10 minutes if we dont touch the little sister then we all tie, which means we all win at the same time. repeat that 5 more times and we are done.

note. leave what time zone you are from too...

1) ARCHER MIKE=NOON pacific time saturday to sunday night any time, i will check back here every few hours to see if we have enough people to start.

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

:)edit= forgot to come back here to take name off list- all achieve done...

note- the above worked perfect where we all tied and ties mean everyone on the map gets the win. once we completed all 6 maps only 2 of us got territorial and aqua. we thought we got robbed but then we found out is the other 4 just need to win once more on one of the 6 maps so we each took turns holding the little sister (3 minutes) and 4 maps later for a total of 10 maps.

2nd note- we found it faster to have the whole party back out and rejoin in lobby if you played the map already. its all luck on which map will come up.

good luck to the rest of you...

ARCHER MIKE

Edited by ARCHERMIKE

how hard is the MP mode?

It's pretty easy and VERY fun! To actually level up legit will take some time though... But you will eventually get good enough that you will be collecting adam vials, hacking vending machines and killing so much that the points will be flowing in. On the other hand you could just turret boost, guarateed easy adam.