Wii U and PS3 vs. Xbox 360 for their exclusive titles in 2013.

cheevo360

I want talk about exclusive titles for games this year. We will see lots of Wii U and PS3's their exclusive games. We knew Xbox 360 got rare exclusive titles.

Key: Game - Publisher - Genre

Here list of Wii U's 2013 exclusive titles:

Bayonetta 2 - Nintendo - Sci-Fi Third-Person hack and slash Action

Pikmin 3 - Nintendo - Strategy Adventure

LEGO City Undercover - Nintendo - Open World Third-Person Action-Adventure

Rayman Legends - Ubisoft - Platformer

The Wonderful 101 - Nintendo - Sci-Fi Action

Scribblenauts Unlimited - Warner Bros. Games - Puzzle Platformer

Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge - Nintendo (Out yesterday) - Third-Person hack and slash Action

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Online - Ubisoft - Third-Person Online Multiplayer Shooter

Sacrillegium - Topware Interactive - Survival Horror Third-Person Action-Adventure

Game & Wario - Nintendo - Puzzle and Mini-Game Party

Wii U Fit - Nintendo - Sports

and there will be more announce of Wii U's exclusive titles year by publishers.

Here list of PS3's 2013 exclusive titles:

The Last of Us - Sony Computer Entertainment - Third-Person Action Survival

God of War: Ascension - Sony Computer Entertainment - Third-Person hack and slash Action

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time - Sony Computer Entertainment - Third-Person Stealth-Platformer

The Last Guardian - Sony Computer Entertainment - Third-Person Action-Adventure

Beyond: Two Souls - Sony Computer Entertainment - Third-Person Psychological Adventure

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch - Namco Bandai Games - Third-Person Japanese Role-Playing

Final Fantasy XIV Online - Square Enix - Third-Person Online Japanese Role-Playing

Tales of Xillia - Namco Bandai Games - Third-Person Japanese Role-Playing

Until Dawn - Sony Computer - Survival Horror Third-Person Adventure

Pupperteer - Sony Computer Entertainment - Platformer

Dynaster Warriors 7 Empires - Tecmo Koei Games - Third-Person hack and slash Action

and there will be more announce of PS3's exclusive titles this year by publishers

Here list of Xbox 360's 2013 exclusive titles:

Gears of War: Judgement - Microsoft Studios - Third-Person Shooter

That's???? Wow WTF!!!! Xbox 360 got one exclusive title for retail!!! But for now there will be announce for few more exclusive titles by publishers in later year. (Aside there will some exclusive XBLA games this year but I talk about retail games though)

Look at Wii U and PS3 got load of exclusive titles this year while Xbox 360 seem got one for now until fewer more later this year. Wow Microsoft need aware of it for their next Xbox to bring more numbers of exclusive titles to battle with Wii U, PS3 and PS4 for their lots of exclusive titles. Lol

Xbox 360 is very disappointed of year before next Xbox. :)

Microsoft need aware of it.

I must say Wii U and PS3 is wins of 2013. :)

I loved all those 3 consoles but 2013 is disappointed year for Xbox 360's exclusive.

Edited by cheevo360

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's because Microsoft is still on this "Kinect is the greatest invention ever" crusade. They're investing all their resources into it and continue to promote the hell out of it, yet they've only had like 2-3 games come out for it that people generally consider good. Most of the others had been shovelware crap and absolute failures like Star Wars Kinect and Steel Battalion: Heavy Armor.

I really hope when the next gen console comes out that they re-evaluate how they use their resources and maybe try and reel in some new development teams with fresh ideas. Like how about an RPG exclusive or something. And no, Fable doesn't count.

I think you're forgetting that there are Xbox LIVE Arcade titles that are exclusives too.

And who really cares? Microsoft's push of exclusives and new content is a thing of the past. A lot of people (ignorant fanboys) believe Microsoft are saving them for the next-gen, but that's just stupid to believe.

I agreed with you but I not fanboys as I loved all consoles but Xbox 360 is still disappointed in my opinion and yes I am sure next Xbox will see better exclusive for it. I do hope so. :)

I think you're forgetting that there are Xbox LIVE Arcade titles that are exclusives too.

And who really cares? Microsoft's push of exclusives and new content is a thing of the past. A lot of people (ignorant fanboys) believe Microsoft are saving them for the next-gen, but that's just stupid to believe.

Yah but Kinect got fewer great and rest of most is medicore and awful exclusive titles for Kinect. Well hard to believe from how compare to Wii U and PS3.

But we sure will see next Xbox improves and prove it.

It's because Microsoft is still on this "Kinect is the greatest invention ever" crusade. They're investing all their resources into it and continue to promote the hell out of it, yet they've only had like 2-3 games come out for it that people generally consider good. Most of the others had been shovelware crap and absolute failures like Star Wars Kinect and Steel Battalion: Heavy Armor.

I really hope when the next gen console comes out that they re-evaluate how they use their resources and maybe try and reel in some new development teams with fresh ideas. Like how about an RPG exclusive or something. And no, Fable doesn't count.

Yep I ageed next Xbox need prove it and battle with Wii U, PS3 and PS4 in near future.

lol That's a sad list compared to Sony's list. I wish there would be new franchises for the Xbox 360, similiar like Sony handles theres. Games like Beyond: Two Souls and The Last of Us sound incredible awesome and all we get are mostly shitty Kinect Games. I don't feel like I'm on the winner side of this story.

You have hit the nail right on the head with that post.

You are absolutely correct. All MS care about these days is shitect and nothing else.

They are too stupid to see that it is a complete pile of shit of the first order which no one wants yet keep putting all their time effort and money in to it.

They keep pandering to the casuals and if they are not careful and going to lose the hardcore core gamers that made them.

Hey Microsoft remember us the hardcore core gamers that made you? How about a game please.

Why is Bayonetta 2 a Nintendo exclusive?

Because Nintendo are the ones publishing it and who were the ones that gave Platinum Games the money for the sequel.

Unlike those total fucktards at SEGA who would rather concentrate on making more crap Sawnik Nintendo saw the potential of a Bayonetta 2 and gave PG the money.

It is like this, A very skint SEGA announced last April that they were dropping everything to concentrate on Sawnik even though it is Sawnik that is costing them.

They are too stupid to realize that it is Sawnik that is costing them as we are all fed up with his crap games.

This gen they have had the chance to make some new and exciting franchises in Bayonetta and The Valkyria Chronicles and to bring out Shenmue and more of the excellent Virtua Fighter but no they have dropped the lot for more shit Sawnik.

I am in two minds about Bayonetta 2. On one hand I want it to fail badly as I hate Nintendo and the Wii U. But on the other hand I want it to succeed so it can show those fucktards at SEGA at what they missed out on in favour of more crap Sawnik.

Are you limited to playing exclusives or something? I'll be too busy with Tomb Raider, Bioshock and GTA to notice the PS3 or Wii U exclusives I'm not playing. I haven't cared about the competitors exclusives enough to buy their consoles before now, and nothing coming this year is more compelling. And fall/winter will see a bunch of exclusives if I did care... for next gen.

Who cares?

All Nintendo games are childish games, made for a toy of a system. That list has nothing of interest to me anyway.

The only games I would play from PS3 are titles on the 360 as well.

MS won me over with PAST exclusives like Halo. I'm not ADD like some folks, I play older games quite a bit. I don't keep my 360 based on future lists of games. I already made my decision based on what I know they will put out anyway.

Plus XBL is a superior online system anyway.