Favorite Type of Meat

StayonTarget

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love me some meat, but I think my favorite is probably pork - but only if it's cooked right and isn't dried out!!! Buffalo is also delicious, and alligator, and ostriche :)

Unfortunately in my experience, pork is so dry. I have had Alligator twice when I was younger but I thought it was pretty good.

Never tried lamb, is it tender?

As bigbear2face said, it has to be cooked properly otherwise it tastes a bit bland and rubbery. When it's prepared well, its soft and it melts in your mouth. If you do ever get round to having lamb it's traditionally served with mint sauce but that's down to personal preference.

Depends. I'll gladly have fish everyday for weeks in a row (couple weeks is probably the most I've done). Pretty well any fish (real seafood varies, nothing rubbery), halibut, sole, salmon, pike, walleye, herring, store-bought, caught fresh, doesn't matter I love them all. Probably either fresh trout or halibut would be my favorite. If we're talking strictly red meat I'll probably pick pork, so long as it's not cheap supermarket pork chops. A well prepared rack of ribs or very well made pulled pork and I can't stop myself from eating...

As bigbear2face said, it has to be cooked properly otherwise it tastes a bit bland and rubbery. When it's prepared well, its soft and it melts in your mouth. If you do ever get round to having lamb it's traditionally served with mint sauce but that's down to personal preference.

I am getting hungry, i just ate though.