Achievement Trading Thread

KFZ Scrubs

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Looking to boost online achievements . This weekend is a free gold weekend so this would be easy to boost if anyone else has 2 Xboxes . To do this in case anyone does not know you have to copy your save to the cloud . Then you redownload the game on the second Xbox . Now because you download the game when first bought on your original Xbox all profiles on your original Xbox can use the full game and not a trial version . Even if u join Xbox live with a new or old profile this weekend you won't need live even silver live can access gold this weekend .

Any questions feel free to ask or private message me.

My GAMERTAG IS WILLIE2407

Hey guys just need the 100 tag win achievement its just me and a friend so we still need 2 ppl i just want to get it over with because when we play online it turns out to be a long ass match just for the ppl to quit when they see they are going to lose. I'm still going to play for fun once its all said and done so send me a message my gamertag is LIquid Zer0 :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm looking to boost online tag duels. Hopefully we can get four people so we don't have to deal with quitters

GT= jedifrog21

Message me and tell me you want to boost this specifically. If you send me just a friend request I'll delete it

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

100 tag duels wins... wins are impossible cause the people just quit.

Wanting to do a 1 for 1 style.. one team wins, the other team wins, one team, other team, etc.

What I don't know is if it has to be in ranked matches or not.

I would like to do quick and easy wins.. so we can just let each other drain our life points without the person who's turn it is to lose putting monsters on the field

Message me

Tag: xCold Turkey 4x

Edited by coldturkey4

• 2 weeks later...

100 tag duels wins... wins are impossible cause the people just quit.

Wanting to do a 1 for 1 style.. one team wins, the other team wins, one team, other team, etc.

I would like to do quick and easy wins.. so we can just let each other drain our life points without the person who's turn it is to lose putting monsters on the field

OR JUST SET THE TIME TO 30 SECONDS and JUST LET TIME RUN OUT... DUH

A group of 3 people would work for this as well.. because the random wouldn't know to leave and the person on his team just let the time run down.

Message me

Tag: xCold Turkey 4x

Edited by coldturkey4

• 4 weeks later...