what game are you waiting the most for?

Imperial Lotus

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm waiting for Skyrim :D & Assasin's Creed: Revelations!

Kind of interested in Arkham City as well... I enjoyed the bit of Aslyum I had played.. I think they've got something good going.

There are many good games coming out this season... it's a verrryyyy expensive time for gamers haha.

Ohhhhh &&&& most of all, I am waiting for Diablo III!! (I know it's for the PC, although it has been rumored that Blizzard is considering bringing it to other platforms, such as xbox, but I am super exicted for this!) I loved D2, so excited for this. Wish they would have kept the assassin though D;

ME3 - Big time, been playing a character all the way through 1 and 2 just for this.

Skyrim - Elder Scrolls with Dragons? So there.

AC:Revelations - Loved both of the last games in this series, no reason to expect otherwise.

Other than that not much, but I'm sure I'll try to play most of the big games this season eventually.

Skyrim. Oblivion is almost my favourite game of all time (after Banjo-Kazooie, go play it!). Fallout 3 was not my cup of tea so I am more then ready to play it. I think that I will buy another game in february as I put more then 350 hours in Oblivion (2 playthroughs). Can't wait for my preorder to be in the mailbox.

1. Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim

2. Mass Effect 3

3. Modern Warfare 3

4. Assassin's Creed Revelations

5. Batman Arkham City

I'll prob get Batman and Assassin's Creed though used after they have been out for a few months, between those games coming out and the three I have (Gears 3, Dead Island, Dark Souls) I will be plenty busy. I am also POSSIBLY interested in FFXIII-2 even though I hated the first one, we will see.