Your easiest game?

TunaPan

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That all depends on what you mean by "easiest." Are you referring to achievements or gameplay?

Achievement-wise, Minecraft is really easy as most of the achievements you can earn in the span of 2 hours. Gameplay-wise, there's too many to list, but Minecraft is also a pretty easy game to get into. And there's any Tetris game.

Harms way is about 190 is less than 10 minutes then you have to find someone for the last one where they host a multiplayer game for you to join.

Sports games are easy even on heisman or all madden they aren't bad for me at least.

AC II was another easy one

Edited by rdskns170

Mine is Happy Wars. Yours?

With the latest title update that included achievements, Happy Wars is definitely not an easy game to get all of the achievements in now.

Anyways, my easiest arcade game would be Harm's Way and my easiest retail game would be The Godfather 2. I'm a fan of The Godfather, so I decided to check out the game and it wasn't half bad.

Wow...Dragon Age Origions isn't an easy game to the uninitiated (however most of us ARE initiated, aren't we gamers?), but if you know how to build an elite, well equipped team and learn how to use them...the game nigh on plays itself even on higher difficulties. On lowest difficulty you'd prolly fall asleep.

Other than that, the lego games appear to be easy as pie as you can't die or even loose progress and defeating even "boss" enemies is a walk in the park.

as for pure achievements; Avatar, Harms Way, Saw,