The Last Airbender

MinginMate

If you aren't familiar with the series... it's an alright movie... if you are.... do not watch this series..... it's horrible and almost dragonball like.

I agree they just took everything that made the show good, and threw it away. Even the end was like WTF that's it. And it ends with Aang looking like he's constipated.

Don't get me started on the Fire benders not being able to create fire. The movie just jumped from scene to scene with no development character or other wise. Aang's name was even wrong in the movie, so that was a huge mistake. Plus the special effects were not that great anyway to even save it. Micheal Bay should have written and directed at least there would have been shit blowing up, lol.

i will not be seeing the last airbender cause after the happening i see where its going. deadly nurotoxins that avatar will have to bend M. Night Shyamalan is the only person that can film a summer breeze and try to make it scary. the happening shouldnt have happened.

It's not manga, anime or comic. It's Animated cartoon. I know they all sound similar but they're not.

Also, i've nearly all the Avatar: TLAB but i didn't watch the final 2-4 episodes because i've completely forgot, but now you've reminded me i get the chance to finish it :p

Dragonball and Dragonball-Z is good anything beyond that is terrible, i hate the newer ones but that's just me.

I consider anything that is animated and consecutive episodes leading into each other an "Anime" it does not need to come from Japan, and the "manga" mad from the series is actually called a "Manhwa" which in truth means Korean Manga, but is most noticeable for its Left-Right reading style (Like American books).

The only thing I hate (because I haven't seen the movie) is how ugly Aang or the Avatar (whatever his name is, I haven't watched the series and in no way am I insulting it) is. The actor looks like he's in a severe pout face the entire time, it's just...ugly, really...I want to rip his face off he's so disgusting.