Lost and Found achievement

"Obtained equipment from a defeated enemy in Wonder Boy in Monster Land."

Is it a specific equipment that needs to be dropped from a enemy or is it really the Gauntlet, Helmet and Winged Boots? I tried picking up any and/or all of those and nothing popped up for me. I manage to get other achievements fine, and right now I redownload the game again to try it again, just wondering if I'm missing anything here. ^^;;

It needs to be an armour, shield or boots. It's funny because the game's actually rewarding you for playing it wrong with two achievements, the other being the Sphinx one.

Start a new game and don't buy a shield, just armour and boots. If you're using the waggle trick and save scumming you should have no problem. When you get to the bit the the small monkeys, one of them should drop a shield. Achievement unlocked.

Waggle trick?

Pressing left+right really fast while jumping and at the same time revealing a hidden coin. If you're lucky enough, the 1 digit coin becomes a 60+ coin instead.

You can also launch a Whirlwind spell at the spot where a hidden coin is to make it easier to get 60+ coins popping up.

In the options, you can set a button to become a turbo-waggle button. XD