Executions in Style

GSDrag

Do these have to be done on mobsters or can they be completed on police or innocents?

And is there an easy place to get the environment kills? I'm missing the low fall, table and wall kills.

Also where would I be able to find a tire iron? Used to see a bunch of them but not anymore..unless I just pass by all of them and didn't swap...

Thanks in advance!

Do these have to be done on mobsters or can they be completed on police or innocents?

And is there an easy place to get the environment kills? I'm missing the low fall, table and wall kills.

Also where would I be able to find a tire iron? Used to see a bunch of them but not anymore..unless I just pass by all of them and didn't swap...

Thanks in advance!

Gotta be done on mobsters. So when your down to the last family check your executions...cause once you ice the last family if you didn't get them all done you've missed the achievement and have to restart the game.

In regard to environmental kills....just concentrate on one at a time and look at the environment. Try to keep your crew back as they are quick to kill the mobsters before you get a chance to do your stuff. Whittle the mobster down to one guy and try to use your black hand tactics to get him to where you want him to be.

As for tire iron...they are just randomly around...you have to just keep an eye on them and then when you have them work on those 2 executions for them.

Good Luck and Have Fun!!!

As long as you have one made man left, you can do favors to find out his kill condition, then go track him down and use him for execution practice...long as you don't hit the specified one, he'll keep coming back...then just mark him for death (hit x while looking at him in family tree) and your guys won't touch him....

can some1 tell me how to break a neck? :p

i'm sick coz i allready played through the game and have to replay it for the "Accept this as a gift" and "Executions in style" achievements:uzi::mad:. And when possible can some1 tell me which favors i need? Till now i have done a money-favor and a kill condition-favor. How much more/which favors i need to get the achievement?

to break a neck you need to upgrade yourself by going to your family in dons view then once you bought the ability then you have to sneak behind them with that strangling wire thingy i forget the name of it then you will see the at the top telling you to click both sticks.

for favors go into dons view and theres a spot in there that keeps track and checks the ones you've done. Check them all and you get the achievement. and thats the same for safecracker, executions

Edited by rashesthippo

can some1 tell me how to break a neck? :p

i'm sick coz i allready played through the game and have to replay it for the "Accept this as a gift" and "Executions in style" achievements:uzi::mad:. And when possible can some1 tell me which favors i need? Till now i have done a money-favor and a kill condition-favor. How much more/which favors i need to get the achievement?

You need to buy the "Snap Neck" upgrade when you upgrade your character.

For the Accept this as a gift, you need to have all the favors done for all the corrupt officials.

Does anyone have any tips on doing the bottle one? It's either I find a place with bottles with no mobsters, or a place with mobsters with no bottles, or a place with enemies and bottles but they're Henry Mitchell's man during a mission, and they don't count (I shot them until their lives are down to a whisker, then threw a bottle to kill them - they got registered as "Innocents", I've no idea). Getting quite sick and tired of it. Last execution.

Thanks.

Can someone help me with the Table Slam Execution, I get a Mobster next to a table i try everything but i won't throw him onto table. How did you guys do it?

After grabbing the mobster, you must stand in such a way that your side (left or right, it doesn't matter) is facing the table. Now, the screen should prompt you to do a LS (left or right, depends on which side of yours is facing the table). Follow the prompt (move LS left or right) and repeatedly slam the guy till he dies.

The angle is pretty sensitive, so keep trying until you find the "right" angle to do the slam.

Take note that the mobster can break your grab after a while, so you must grab him again and redo the process until he dies.

Does anyone have any tips on doing the bottle one? It's either I find a place with bottles with no mobsters, or a place with mobsters with no bottles, or a place with enemies and bottles but they're Henry Mitchell's man during a mission, and they don't count (I shot them until their lives are down to a whisker, then threw a bottle to kill them - they got registered as "Innocents", I've no idea). Getting quite sick and tired of it. Last execution.

Thanks.

2 ways to do this. Happen to be in an area where there is a bottle on a counter, bar, or table and then its just a matter of performing the execution. Regardless, you want to equip your pistol because that is the best way of shooting someone and not killing them right off the bat. Also, make sure you leave your crew out of line of sight as they are quick to screw up the plans. Then when the mobsters have been whittled down to 1 or 2....cap one of them in the knee...one shot and the guy goes to his knees and is at your mercy. Walk up to a bottle...pick it up (follow the prompt on screen). Take careful aim and hit the guy....if his health is almost dead...he'll die and execution is performed. If its not then pick up another bottle...or soften the guy up or something.

Also, another way is to just mark a made man for execution. There is one made man which in order to eliminate him you have to execute him with a bottle. The advantage to this one is because you marked him for death your crew won't kill him. When you finally find him he's conviently right next to a table with a bunch of bottles on it. I usually safe just before I engage the guy in his crew so in case you fail you can just reload.

Good Luck and Have Fun!!!