That Time of The Year Again!

Jiga.Puzzle.5

I work 40-50 hours a week Monday - Friday. Summer literally means nothing to me, lol. So, unfortunately my schedule stays the same and I wont be able to set any goals :p

It's usally the opposite with me September-May I am a construction formen,but during the summer they do trainning for other people to become formens in the future,so I get to work at home :p.

But gaming in the winter is impossible with a 3 year old son running around. I haven't heard a games cut scenes in years.

Work 40 hours a week as well. However, I am going on vacation next week. That makes this week the looooooongest week ever. Summer xbox360 goals --- probably just to knock out some of my older games, or at least try to. Grand Theft Auto 4, maybe finally beat CoD4 on vetaran, & actually put more than 2 hours into Fallout New Vegas.

So everyone with summer offically apon us I just want to know everybodys summer achievement goals.

I plan to finally 100% Alan Wake and Fallout:New Vegas. Plus I'm getting LA Noire next week so it shall be a good summer!

Good goals, you should have a lot of fun. I still have yet to motivate myself to try for 100% in Alan Wake. FO:NV is a pretty easy and very fun game to 100% (I still need to do the latest DLC but a friend is borrowing my copy of the retail). I did a quick run through of LA Noire and got about 800 GS on it before letting my brother borrow the game. When I get it back I'll go for 100%.

Other then that I'm just going to keep up with whatever new games I happen to pick up during the summer (still can't decide if I want to go ahead and get Duke Nukem: Forever or not).

I'm going to finish Forza 3 and then work on 100% Golden Axe: Beast Rider and Devil May Cry 4. The heat certainly won't help when it comes to the Battlers Balde on Beast Rider. The things i'll do for a higher completion rate, eh?

Good luck with DMC4 man, brilliant game and quite hard. I'm stuck S ranking last 4 dante dmd missions. What a pain! I think my new goal is to finish off DMD S ranking then try to get further than level 80+ on BP (think I got spun down by a scarecrow). Kind of unlucky really :(

Edited by phobzy85

My summer achievement plans are as follows:

-finally earn 'Seriously 2.0' in Gears of War 2

-100% Fable II

-earn 'Running the Show' in Halo Wars

-complete Endless Setlist 2 in Rock Band 2

-get and complete the Fallout: New Vegas DLCs planned for summer release

Summer Achievement Goals:

Spend as much time outside as I can!

Take my dogs for walks daily

Take my family to the beach, often!

Agree with this for a 100% achievement :)

Summer vacations during weekends like last year.

Hit up the beach as much as I can during the weekends - Also have summer Fridays at work which means we can leave at 2pm and since my wife and I work in the same company we both get to leave at 2pm so more beach time.

Clean the car inside out on a weekly basis, then drive around and blast music!

Visit family and friends houses for BBQ :)

Well my summer hasn't yeat started as I still have one entrance exam for univercity to go to. But after that I'm plannig to tidy up my games as I have many games that have some easy achievements not done. Also got to work on my pile of unplayed games as it is growing at a bit alarming rate.

At the end of summer it would be kwel if I sitted on 34k-35k.

Already had my holiday for the year, so normal work schedule will be resumed for the whole of summer. I do want to finish at least two of the games I'm currently working on though, probably Oblivion and Dirt. Other than that, main aim is to get plenty of BBQs on the go and get as much booze down my neck as possible (within responsible limits of course :p)

Summer Achievement Goals:

Spend as much time outside as I can!

I'll be another to second that part, want to spend more time running, biking the trails and out with friends. Doing all the things you can't do around here when buried in snow or drowning in rain.

I let my achievement whoring taper off when the sun finally comes out. :woop: