In your honest opinion...

AlanWake0000

What do you think of the Trilogy as a whole?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the Trilogy as a whole?

• Its one of the best out their. Everyone needs to play it at least once.
    • Its not the best....but it is really good.
    • Its an okay trilogy...Bioware could have done better though.
    • Its not that good....I wouldn't recommend it.
    • Its one of the worst. You really shouldn't play it.

Ah yes 'trilogy'. I have dismissed this claim.

All jokes aside, the trilogy could have been my favourite game series of all time but I don't think ME3 lives up to the other two. The Ending of ME2 is still my favourite ending out of every game i've played and the song.. well words can't explain it.

By far the best series for me. I like Gears and Halo, but ME is the best. ME3 was not as good as the first 2 but I am not sure it could live up to the hype. As I get further away from the endings I am fine with them because you did get closure throughout the game with all of the living characters as story lines. The rachni wrap up SUCKED but that was the only place I felt cheated.

It has gotten me, my wife, my brother-in-law and 2 friends to buy a 360 and get involved online.

IMO of course and YMMV.

You should play through 2. It has the best ending, in my opinion.

The best ending? Though I really liked 2, the endboss is too lame it put in words. It's as if Bioware asked Square Enix if they could make the end of this game.

ME2 was good for you really got a personal interest in your suicide squad, but the end was just lame.

The best ending? Though I really liked 2, the endboss is too lame it put in words. It's as if Bioware asked Square Enix if they could make the end of this game.

ME2 was good for you really got a personal interest in your suicide squad, but the end was just awefull.

I don't mean the boss, I mean they could have done better. Everything else was amazing. The fact that your squad could die based on your choices (I know the choices were very easy to do). I thought they would have used that kind of stuff throughout ME3 but I didn't see it if it is in there. And the music for the end of ME2 makes it a whole lot more better than both ME1 and ME3.

You should play through 2.

I would agree that ME2 has to be played through in it's entirety.

Start to finish I have no regrets and can't think of another game, movie, book...anything in entertainment that swallowed my soul and I fell in love with as thoroughly as Mass Effect.

Edited by Opiate42