glitched out achievements?

budbudxxx1992

i started playing the game got 2 achievements then it said leaderboards unavailable then i compared games with a friend and it said i only had the original 12 achievements shown. recover my account and the gamerscore for the 2 new achievements i got didnt count but the avatar awards show i have them...

any info on this???

i started playing the game got 2 achievements then it said leaderboards unavailable then i compared games with a friend and it said i only had the original 12 achievements shown. recover my account and the gamerscore for the 2 new achievements i got didnt count but the avatar awards show i have them...

any info on this???

They're not yet posted to xboxlive. When they do go up on xbox (check the website, or I'm sure x360a will post them as soon as they go up). When that happens you must get those achievements again.

any info on this???

They're not yet posted to xboxlive. When they do go up on xbox (check the website, or I'm sure x360a will post them as soon as they go up). When that happens you must get those achievements again.

I did the same thing. Luckily the Achievements are super easy!

I figured they wouldn't be up so I haven't played the new DLC yet. I did boot up the game and get the update.

Tested one of the Easy-Japan levels and saw that it was like LEADERBOARDS NOT WORKING RIGHT NOW, just for Easy Japan, London and Las Vegas. Also played an online match in one of the levels and it had me competing for a time against a friend of mine who doesn't even have the DLC/hasn't played since launch then did the leaderboard thing.