Update coming for UFC Undisputed 2010!

HAHA the bets part about your link is this...

"If you purchased UFC 2010, please make sure to acquire the serial code found on the back of the manual inside your package, and redeem at either the PSN and XBOX Live marketplace to activate the online features. Do not pay a $5 processing fee to activate if you bought a new copy, please follow the simple steps found at this link:"

I wonder how much they made off the people who didn't even bother to look at the manual before they started playing? maybe its just cuz I'm old school, but I still read the manual, even if these days they're only a few pages. which is sad.

HAHA the bets part about your link is this...

"If you purchased UFC 2010, please make sure to acquire the serial code found on the back of the manual inside your package, and redeem at either the PSN and XBOX Live marketplace to activate the online features. Do not pay a $5 processing fee to activate if you bought a new copy, please follow the simple steps found at this link:"

I wonder how much they made off the people who didn't even bother to look at the manual before they started playing? maybe its just cuz I'm old school, but I still read the manual, even if these days they're only a few pages. which is sad.

It won't be long before there are no more physical manuals, once everyone follows ubisoft's lead. Fortunately like you I always read the manual and also knew to be looking for a code ahead of time.

I'm not sure where I stand on this one though. If I was a casual gamer who did not know when I put the game in that an access code was included I would have probably assumed I had to pay the $5 for access.

I just hope they fix online lag. Those are the only achievements I need and really the main reason I will either keep or get rid of this game in the next couple of months. If I can have an enjoyable lag free online experience more times then not, then it will be well worth keeping. If not, I'll probably be done with it pretty soon.

The sooner they fix the online situation the better as i cant play online without lag and it always puts me with guys from the US with a poor connection, yet when i host its fine. the same problem i had last year with the 09 version. and before anyone seys anything its not my connection as this is the only game i can play online without lag

im the same,i suck online but at times im in positions where my guy won't respond due to lag and it always leads 2 me been rocked or tapped,i had lag where i was tappint a guy and his stamina wasn't movin and mine got gassed next min i give the hold up he had full and tapped me wiv easy,like some kind of stamina lag? Also it seems that when the connexion is crappy i can neber get full mount,yet they can with no problems wtf

im the same,i suck online but at times im in positions where my guy won't respond due to lag and it always leads 2 me been rocked or tapped,i had lag where i was tappint a guy and his stamina wasn't movin and mine got gassed next min i give the hold up he had full and tapped me wiv easy,like some kind of stamina lag? Also it seems that when the connexion is crappy i can neber get full mount,yet they can with no problems wtf

Maybe because there waiting for you to spin your stick and lose your stamina and then they go in for the kill, that's how I tap people out.