What is your LEAST favorite track

Dragon86

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The AI is Godlike at Catalunya. They put in flawless laps and take corners at impossible speeds. Everyone I've spoke to has had a lot of trouble just trying to keep up with the backmarkers.

On topic, my least favourite is either Monaco or Korea.

I found Barcelona pretty easy, they werent Godlike, they were like 2 seconds a lap slower than me..

On topic: I hate Hungary in the wet and Korea in both wet and dry

Im only 6 races into the season, there has not been a track i dislike yet, but i have found Barcelona to be the most difficult. Sector 3 is very challenging, but i still manged to qualify 9th, and finish 4th in the race in the Lotus.

I see quite a few people dont like Monte Carlo, thats one of my favorites, i qualified on pole in a Lotus with a 1.18.100. Then won the race from pole and got the achievement :)

I could do no better than 8th at catalunya on my first season, yet in my second when I have got used to the game and with a Red Bull under my ass, I killed the track and all that was on it!!! I won by a mile!!

Also at Monaco, it's the only race I cannot get pole on, the average qualy time on my game was around 1.20, 1.21 I went out and did a 1.16 lap and was beaten by vettel, no one else got close!! wtf

The AI is Godlike at Catalunya. They put in flawless laps and take corners at impossible speeds. Everyone I've spoke to has had a lot of trouble just trying to keep up with the backmarkers.

On topic, my least favourite is either Monaco or Korea.

Definitley! That was the first race I did after stepping up the difficulty too. Catalunya is hell!