What did you break while playing Kinect?

ShinyNathan

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Didnt break anything, but close. I was playing Rabbids Alive & Kicking and doing the head banging challenge. I threw my head forward too quickly and something made a loud pop in my lower back.

I couldnt move for several days and had to use a crutch if had no choice. I was in agony for about 2 -3 weeks :/

Havent used the Kinect since. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not actually broken, but when playing the table tennis on Kinect Sports 1 I got used to playing holding my actual table tennis bat (cos it feels wierd just using your hand - I used to play a lot and it's hard to judge with just your hand) and one time I had some mates over for a gaming session and we tried to play a vs game with both of us using real bats - I went for a huge hit and managed to catch my mate's knuckles with my bat and he dropped to the floor in massive pain; needless to say that was the end of our kinect gaming for the day cos he was in agony for the next few hours and we stuck to controller-only games...

As for injuring myself, almost every time I play I end up sore for a few days, & the first time I did the fitness test on UFC personal trainer I was in pain for about a week (yes I'm hella unfit) and that put me off it and I've never really gone back with any regularity... Fruit ninja always does my shoulders in too!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I broke my dog...

I was attempting to kick my virtual opponent in the face and the dog decided to venture in front of me.

Took him to the vet cause he was limping a lot, but he turned out its fine. He stays away when we have the xbox on now though

• 1 month later...