Missing Pass Key?

FUNGALSHAMBLER

I have every item except for one. It's at the final boss, and it's a grenade pack. I'll save that for when I get my last pass key. Well... I have officially grabbed every item on the map, and it says 11/12 pass keys wtf? I can't get the armor now... Why does this game have to glitch on me? Do I really need to start over? I have checked my map very thoroughly and there is only 1 question mark for grenades. I have even used the map http://www.jackpattillo.com/shadowcomplex/ and made it so that only pass keys would show up. Every location where there is a "P", there is a dot meaning I have grabbed that item in that location. WTF PLZ HELP!!!

The most common pass key that people miss (including me) was the one in the water by the Scuba Mask. It doesn't show a question mark because there can only be one question mark per square so it didn't show a question mark because you already grabbed the Scuba Mask.

Go check and see what happens, good luck.

• 2 months later...

Thank you so much! You guys are life savers. I beat the game a few days ago and since then ive been trying to collect everything so i could get to "100% complete" achievement. I thought i had everything but it said i was missing 1 passkey...after all that work i thought the game glitched on me and i was going to have to start all over. Well, i was seconds away from starting a new game when i came here and found this thread. It turns out the one i was missing was the one by the Scuba Mask. Thanks for the help guys!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I had this issue, but it wasn't the one by the scuba mask, it was the one on the outside on the far right upper corner of the map. There's another item (foam?) there, but you need to do all the way to the top right to get the pass key. I went through all the locations all over to find it - ARGH!!!!

170/200 - done with this game. Next up is Alan Wake.

Also, why isn't the guide thread stickied???

• 4 weeks later...
The most common pass key that people miss (including me) was the one in the water by the Scuba Mask. It doesn't show a question mark because there can only be one question mark per square so it didn't show a question mark because you already grabbed the Scuba Mask.

Go check and see what happens, good luck.

Wow ... I spent SO many hours looking for the "last" passkey, and this was where it also was for me (I still have the true last one that's at the bridge on the top left of the map you have to use hyperspeed to get. Serious PITA for me.).

Thanks! :woop: