WOI questions

Moonpir

If you look around in the web, there should be a smaller than usual node (Called a dormant node or something) attached to a node you already unlocked. If the node is in Sequence 1, than thats the guy your looking for.

Just highlight the dormant node and it should tell you his name, and use this map to find him.

If you look around in the web, there should be a smaller than usual node (Called a dormant node or something) attached to a node you already unlocked. If the node is in Sequence 1, than thats the guy your looking for.

Just highlight the dormant node and it should tell you his name, and use this map to find him.

Yup, I tried it >.<

I used the IM linked to get the landmarks, but it only shows up like 6 of the 1st sequence guys, and none are number 8, Dr Sean... something (in work, can't check >.<)

I can only assume its a story related one, and I hope I havent bloody missed.

And also, good lord my typing in the fist post is... lame..

If you check the achievvement guide thread there is a link to the WoI interactive map that lets you view each of the sections or all of them and if you click on eack one it tells you who it is and the general area to search for them. Very handy map.

You cannot miss any of the WoI people. I waited until I have completely finished the game and then went and started earching for all the people I missed.

The map shows about where they will be. from there you will need to search around that are as the targets move and arent always right where they are shown on the map, but it at least gives you a good starting point.

Also for the WoI, you need to unlock a joining part of the web to a node before they will begin to show up. so there can be a lot of going back to your web to see who is missing and who you can find at the time. the nodes will appear but will not let you see the memory. It will be fairly obvious which ones you are missing once you start looking. You will get the name which you can then check the interactive map to find where to search. Nodes that are on their own without any joining membrane are not attainable until you find the connection to them, so some need to be done in a certain order.