Bandit level question?

Syrinx

I'm going for the achievement where you don't kill anyone but there is a guy here that I can't get to so I can do a none leather take down, he is stood on a cart that a guy moves for you when the area is clear, can anyone help please?

Thanks

I'm going for the achievement where you don't kill anyone but there is a guy here that I can't get to so I can do a none leather take down, he is stood on a cart that a guy moves for you when the area is clear, can anyone help please?

Thanks

Try distracting him by shooting something near him?

Blow out the lantern and walk up to his left side. You should see/hear a prompt for a takedown if you position yourself properly.

Aside from that, there's no other way to neutralize him other than with a bullet since he's bugged and doesn't jump down from the handcar. sadface.jav

Edited by Valkynaz

Strange, I followed a video on how to do this whole level stealthy and the guy said to NOT turn off the lamp cause then the guy in the cart will get up. The video showed to just walk up on the left side and knock the guy out. I followed it and had no problem.

I'm pretty sure it was the video that is in the achievement guide under the Commando achievement.

Strange, I followed a video on how to do this whole level stealthy and the guy said to NOT turn off the lamp cause then the guy in the cart will get up. The video showed to just walk up on the left side and knock the guy out. I followed it and had no problem.

I'm pretty sure it was the video that is in the achievement guide under the Commando achievement.

This^^

Everytime I blew out the candle it would startle him and he would get up. So I didn't blow it out and it gave me the prompt to take him out.

Thanks

well i dont think you can do a leather take down anyway, and im sure there are at least 2 threads where this information is plentifull.

This^^

Everytime I blew out the candle it would startle him and he would get up. So I didn't blow it out and it gave me the prompt to take him out.

He'll eventually sit back down, when I shot the lantern he stood up for a while, then sat back down after a bit, on my first run I just shot him in the head. Good to know when he's sitting and not alerted there is a non-lethal prompt. Was wondering how to get that guy out of commission on my Shadow Ranger run.

He'll eventually sit back down, when I shot the lantern he stood up for a while, then sat back down after a bit, on my first run I just shot him in the head. Good to know when he's sitting and not alerted there is a non-lethal prompt. Was wondering how to get that guy out of commission on my Shadow Ranger run.

Mine is alerted. He doesnt sit down. So how the F**K am i supposed to continue my non lethal run?

Edit: Never mind. The solution on TA says that you can load up the chapter from the main menu and still get the achievement.

BUT the musician achievement is probably negated.

Most idiotic and annoying problem i have ever seen in a game.

Edited by TYLER x DURD3N

Mine is alerted. He doesnt sit down. So how the F**K am i supposed to continue my non lethal run?

Edit: Never mind. The solution on TA says that you can load up the chapter from the main menu and still get the achievement.

BUT the musician achievement is probably negated.

Most idiotic and annoying problem i have ever seen in a game.

I can confirm that reloading a chapter while on a playthrough doesn't negate Musician achievement ;)