DLC Achievements...

GTukC

Ok I'm new here so don't flame me lol but i know 4 of the new secret achievements!

Ninja Looter(25g) - on the level where you are inside the retamoto tower place, basically just loot the stands with katanas on and you'll get it.

Steal from the poor(25g) - On the level with the huge convoy, when you get to the 2nd area where the getaway car is, just rob the shabby looking stalls, not sure if you have to be the only player.

Front runner(50g) - on the level where you escape in the chopper, basically get out in the first chopper, again not sure whether you have to be only person.

Drug Lord(100g) -Complete a session on each of the 4 new maps(not in the dope bag mode) has to be 1 session of each individual.

Hope this helps.

Ok I'm new here so don't flame me lol but i know 4 of the new secret achievements!

Ninja Looter(25g) - on the level where you are inside the retamoto tower place, basically just loot the stands with katanas on and you'll get it.

Steal from the poor(25g) - On the level with the huge convoy, when you get to the 2nd area where the getaway car is, just rob the shabby looking stalls, not sure if you have to be the only player.

Front runner(50g) - on the level where you escape in the chopper, basically get out in the first chopper, again not sure whether you have to be only person.

Drug Lord(100g) -Complete a session on each of the 4 new maps(not in the dope bag mode) has to be 1 session of each individual.

Hope this helps.

So we're missing only one of the new achievements?? It's a 50 pointer, by doing the math. Let's get this figured out, I'll be on tonight trying to give a go at it.

Ok well VGA I should be on around 8pm GMT so if you're on we can try and work out what the hell it is, didn't think I'd play K&L again to be fair, but with the new maps and the new rotation thing they've done I'm kinda up for trying to get at least 1000g anyway! I also sent someone here the descriptions and pics etc so they should be uploaded here soon!

Burn him at the stake and then hang him for being a rubbish community member.

Then leave him bad feedback. lol

Guys

[My connection cut here, so I wasn’t quitting the game, I just lost connection to LIVE sorry about that. You guys have done well so far to find 4 out of the 5 new achievements, pretty surprised how fast you all are J

In regards to the last one, heres a clue “Put it in your pipe…”

Guys

[My connection cut here, so I wasn’t quitting the game, I just lost connection to LIVE sorry about that. You guys have done well so far to find 4 out of the 5 new achievements, pretty surprised how fast you all are J

In regards to the last one, heres a clue “Put it in your pipe…”

I put the lol cause I'm joking about the bad feedback, but we should still burn you at the stake and hang you for not telling us. ;)

Deadcolt, why do you have BushPir8's gamercard in your profile on the left side??

Yayyyyyyyyyy I'VE GOT IT!!!

And i will tell you ;)

At the start of the map there is a pipe hanging over you :) Just thew the grenade through it and it unlocked :)))

Don't need to thank me :p hehehehehehe ;)

I just popped on here to see how things were doing and decided to host some games. Its the most obscure of the new achivments for sure, but the "Put it in your pipe" is a decent heads up :)
Damn, he spoiled it... and I was going to try and work it out myself...

Oh well, ha! :)

Yeah thanks man and can somebody confirm what you have to do for the "Steal From The Poor" Achievement because im sure im looted all of the stands but not sure if i was the only person

I can confirm that it works and it pops up during the game, not after it. I had some troubles with it but finally got all 4 stand robbed by myself and it poped up. You HAVE to be the only person who gets all the money from it :/