Seriously?!

OneBgBdArtemis

How can no one be playing this? This is series is such a beautiful piece of work. Well, whatever, I going to sit down and play it, for the second time only since it came out for the original XBox. I only hope they actually realize the third one on AR ade, as I've never even played it. If I find something that'll help here, I'll post, but I'm not too good at walk through as I tend to wander around my games for months on end before getting to the story.

• 1 month later...

Depends on your style of play. I play games for the story and everything they have to offer, so as soon as I'm set free, I'm exploring instead of doing the story. Playing this solely for a completion you'll be sorely dissapointed, it's a point and click that has been ported over to console. If you want a great story, besides reading the books, then by all means get and play this. It really is good. I'm super stoked about that finally after 11 years I get to play the 3rd one and finish the story. And yes, they ARE easy completions.

Depends on your style of play. I play games for the story and everything they have to offer, so as soon as I'm set free, I'm exploring instead of doing the story. Playing this solely for a completion you'll be sorely dissapointed, it's a point and click that has been ported over to console. If you want a great story, besides reading the books, then by all means get and play this. It really is good. I'm super stoked about that finally after 11 years I get to play the 3rd one and finish the story. And yes, they ARE easy completions.

Yeah, I tend to explore every inch I can and not look at the achievement lists until my second playthrough to see what I missed. Will probably grab this and first, since I never played them originally but watched my brother a bit back in the day. I'm also a sucker for classic point and click adventures so I think this will be right up my alley.

Thanks!