Your tactic on the 300 wins achievement

Womi

I just wanted to ask how you're doing the 300 wins.

Right now I'm at 51 wins and its already boring as hell. 300 will take forever.

I always do a quick match against the team with the downgraded goalkeeper (I only lowered his stats because its easy enough now).

After every match I quit to menu and to the same thing again.

I did my Goal Getter achievement first, that got me through 50 games, then went on to the undefeated which accounted for another 10. 60 games down.

After that I did the undefeated season on the easiers difficulty setting, taking out another 50 games.

After that I did the world XI team achivement which took off another 15. That gives me about 175 games down. Now I'm working on the man of the match achievements which should round out the 300 nicely.

It's keeping it interesting so that it's not a chore.

I've been doing Quick Match for 122 games, it's taking forever and is rather boring! I've been working on the Man of the Match achievements, onto the Defenders now, then I will go into Manager Mode I think do something there and once I've done an Undefeated season I shall get the World Professional Team and win some matches with them and then finally go onto getting 300 wins!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm currently on around 130 games, getting all of the MOTM achievements out of the way. When I have eventually finished that, I'll try and breeze through the World XI achievement before doing the Undefeated Season. Then I'll just carry on with exhibitions until I get the 300.

• 4 weeks later...

I did one manager mode which got me my 50 and 60 undefeated/win achievements. Then I did a bunch of quick matches to work toward the MOTMs, goal getter, etc. After a while I just tried playing as every team once just to switch it up a bit. Also did the challenge mode and the 20 wins with the World XI team somewhere in there. I guess if you don't like playing the game this achievement can be frustrating but I really enjoyed playing it and never got bored so it was pretty easy for me to work toward it.

I've been doing Quick Match for 122 games, it's taking forever and is rather boring! I've been working on the Man of the Match achievements, onto the Defenders now, then I will go into Manager Mode I think do something there and once I've done an Undefeated season I shall get the World Professional Team and win some matches with them and then finally go onto getting 300 wins!

Done some progress since then. Done Defender Man of the Match and World Professional Team achievement, now I only need to go a season undefeated and win another 100 games to get to 300. :woop:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I've since gained all achievements other than the 300 game winner. I have about 30 games left before I get that, so I'm just going through another season now.

And after having to send off my 360 and get it returned, it wasn't long until I got 1000 on this game!:woop:

• 2 weeks later...

I've started in manager mode getting all the winning streak and undefeated achievements, I was very bad in this game for the first games so I didn't get the goal getter achievement.. I got all my MOTM achievements and then I had 223 wins or something. Now I'm at 294 wins, I'm hoping this is going to unlock when it reaches 300 tomorrow probably! Then I'll have to delete my profile and play 50 games to get my goal getter and then I'll sell fifa07 IMMEDIATELY!!! hehe

EDIT: I got 301 wins and still no achievement

• 3 weeks later...

ya man, i am @ 269, and i only need defender, and the 300 wins, go for the other ones, and that should come naturally,

PS. tips on defender? i read some other stuff, but they arent specific. and it seems that whenever i do get it, its by fluke. like whats a good team that has a good defender?

I've started in manager mode getting all the winning streak and undefeated achievements, I was very bad in this game for the first games so I didn't get the goal getter achievement.. I got all my MOTM achievements and then I had 223 wins or something. Now I'm at 294 wins, I'm hoping this is going to unlock when it reaches 300 tomorrow probably! Then I'll have to delete my profile and play 50 games to get my goal getter and then I'll sell fifa07 IMMEDIATELY!!! hehe

EDIT: I got 301 wins and still no achievement

I am about to get this game in the mail tomorrow and am wondering has anyone else gotten the problem of the 300 game winning achievement not unlocking? (Going to try and get 1000/1000 once I get the game).

• 4 months later...
I am about to get this game in the mail tomorrow and am wondering has anyone else gotten the problem of the 300 game winning achievement not unlocking? (Going to try and get 1000/1000 once I get the game).

i just won my 301st game and same as others, no achievement. i did it from about 292 with world XI on professional for that achievement.

so not sure why its not unlocking...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

upto 194 i think( unless it counts the ones with your friends) abd i am sao bored of this game, mainly because 08 is far superior on everthing to this game

its working towards 50 and 60 wins which is good, striker M0M although i feel conned on that lol got 71 for strikers and no achioebemnts, ive played 56 amateur games and 16 pro games but i feel ive done more on semi-pro got like 20 or so since doing these 300 games lol

also anybody know if i did a 20 min game and scored for example 190 goals in that match, would that mean i would only have to score another 10 goals in 49 games?

• 11 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

surely it is easier to just keep doing manager mode for years and years? Rather than quickplay which gets boring after 100-150 wins.

I plan to just do manager mode with Arsenal for my last 130 or so wins. The menu's in between games and all the loading screens dont help make it any faster, but should be it more bearable!

• 8 months later...
I just wanted to ask how you're doing the 300 wins.

Right now I'm at 51 wins and its already boring as hell. 300 will take forever.

I always do a quick match against the team with the downgraded goalkeeper (I only lowered his stats because its easy enough now).

After every match I quit to menu and to the same thing again.

You can hit "Rematch" and you dont have to quit out back to the start to load it all up again.

• 3 weeks later...

On 217 so far. When I nearly hit the 200 mark, I decided to play as every team to fill the in-game checklist. Started with the International teams. Makes it more interesting when playing as the bad teams such as Ghana and Korea Rep.

So boring. I'm focusing on doing 15 a day for over a week, then onto the same tactic for kills on Gears of War 2 :(

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...