Achievements Discussion

g4m3r7ag

At the star achievements( bronze, silver, gold) it sais: 'Defeated a player in the middle a 10 to 14 win streak in DOA Online Mode.'

Does this mean that you've to defeat 1 player, 10 times in a streak in online mode? Without fighting someone else....? Or do you just have to defeat 1 player 10 times (no streak)?

There is a "cheat" you can use to get the star achievements. start a two player match and win 20 in a row with the 2nd player. on the 21st match win with the 1st player (your account), and it will show up on the screen "you have earned a star". You can then also do this for 15 (silver), and 10 (bronze). note: when you get the gold, it does not give you the silver and the bronze at the same time, so you will have to play a total of 48 games to get each. After you do this all you have to do is join an online match and you will then unlock the achievements for each.

yeah, leave the game on for 100 hours. it-s a small possibility that the xbox will be a little bit hot if leaves it on for a little over four consequtive dayes...

But i certainly hope that will work, imagine you do this and it doe's not work. then you have 100 hours of fighting time. in that case you can count me out! ;)

There might be an easy way to do it even if it has to be 100 hours of gameplay.

Setup an online lobby, have a friend join and start a match with no time limit and then just walk away and leave it running. Unless one of you guys freeze up, it shouldn't ever kick back to the lobby and you just quit after about 4 days straight.

Hey, does anybody on here have all the DOA4 achievements? I have yet to see a person with the 100 survival wins in either tag or single that isn't Japanese or South Korean. Wait, no there was one French guy and a German.